Official Air Max 97 Thread

Here's a quick shot of my 2022 pair from Slam Jam (bottom) vs. a 2016/17 pair I have that's still DS. Upon quick comparison, the biggest difference besides the stitch and the pull tab is that the silver on the 2022 pair appears a little darker and more "sparkly" to me.

AM97Comparison.jpg
Do the 2022s feel the same on foot???

Judging from these pics… looks like the 16 a better option … hoping to catch a return at the outlets:smile:
Idk what makes you say that. The ‘17 pair sucks. I know that for a fact because I have them. I had the OGs in 97 too and the ‘17 pair is a joke in comparison. I’m really hoping the ‘22 pair is closer to the OG in terms of comfort/fit or that at least some decent updates were made. Can’t wait until someone does a real actual thorough detailed comparison between the two instead of the these half hearted comparisons we’ve gotten in here so far. Dude won’t even try one of the shoes on to let let us know how they fit :smh:. Need to know if going up .5 is still necessary.

Last edited:
Idk what makes you say that. The ‘17 pair sucks. I know that for a fact because I have them. I had the OGs in 97 too and the ‘17 pair is a joke in comparison. I’m really hoping the ‘22 pair is closer to the OG in terms of comfort/fit or that at least some decent updates were made. Can’t wait until someone does a real actual thorough detailed comparison between the two instead of the these half hearted comparisons we’ve gotten in here so far. Dude won’t even try one of the shoes on to let let us know how they fit :smh:. Need to know if going up .5 is still necessary.
If these are like new Atlantic blues they will blow 2017 out of water , I did have to go to a 12.5 on this years release when 2017 I wore a 12 fyi

I’d still go half up based on other 2022 97s I’ve worn, including the chlorine blues which are the same “OG” style as the silver bullets.

I know the ‘17 pairs were inconsistent. Got the Silver Bullets in my standard size and they pinched. Got the gold half sz up and they were bigger.

I tried on the Atlantic Blues that are the same mold as the upcoming ‘22 Silver Bullets and they fit snug. I’m sizing up half.

I did the fnl serial number stock order trick in 2017 for the sb. Might have to go try it again, assuming doesn’t work anymore

MOGS copping to hang on their wall for decoration. Cant even answer a simple on foot question.

Yall different
Sorry, man. Doesn’t seem like my perspective would be useful here since I found the 2017s TTS after having had both TTS and 0.5 up.

I know the ‘17 pairs were inconsistent. Got the Silver Bullets in my standard size and they pinched. Got the gold half sz up and they were bigger.
Same thing happened to me so I had to buy another pair in my usual size. From then on the other pairs that I bought after that were fine.

Why are the men's silver bullets on SNKRS prices higher than the women's? Really hope the women's version isn't different somehow.

fafffffffff.png

Debating if I should take the chance and go for a 12.5 this time around.

I remember the '17s SBs feeling a little too snug for a 12, but the golds fit perfectly.

I have plenty of 2016/2017 97s and a couple 2022 pairs and they all fit the same IMO. I'm a narrowish size 14 and went TTS on all.

Unless you are VERY particular about the fit, I would suggest getting the same size as the last go-around.

Back
Top Bottom