Official Air Max 97 Thread

AEB9207A-8110-4D0F-A9E6-36AB66B9461E.jpeg
Woke up to an in store win from DTLR, glad to have a pair secured, they’re going right into rotation like the 2017s! Hopefully if they don’t sell out too quickly I can get a 2nd pair discounted somewhere 😎

Striked out like Ludacris concert tickets back in 2001 on the Hanon raffle.

IMG_9115.jpg

Don't know if i trust my money going to some turd named Zamboonie etc. anyway. Hated it.

Irregardless, decided to don the sweet seventeen silversteins for today in anticipaciones for manana.

How you luh dat, vol. 2.

IMG_9148.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

Greatest shoes of all time.

6ED6688F-456E-420C-A739-E8B04F4649A5.jpeg

Yea these easy thankfully. I wear a 11.5 but with comfort complaints i went a half size up. I should be good?

So my local Foot Locker is just doing FCFS for these in the morning, I should be fine just going at opening right.... no need to be early is there? lol

Surprised the silver bullets are practically going for retail, this is a sign that they will be an easy cop. I remember when they released back in 2017 they were hard to cop and I couldn't land a pair.
Nike trying to maximize profits. Nice change when compared to the last 5-6 years

Did a Sneaker Politics raffle and they just emailed me an invoice on a size 10 for my cousin. I already hit on a pair from my local Hibbetts. Entered for a relative so the invoice may just go to waste...

Did a Sneaker Politics raffle and hit on a size 10 for my cousin, but I already got him a pair lined up with my local Hibbetts tomorrow. Lol

Yeah just got the email invoce for Sneaker Politics! Glad I don't have to worry about this. Hopefully I can snag another for discount :smokin

Yeah just got the email invoce for Sneaker Politics! Glad I don't have to worry about this. Hopefully I can snag another for discount :smokin
Yeah I wish it was my sz 11 then I'd fulfill it. I have a promo code for Nike so I'm gonna try them tomorrow on my size.

So did you guys end up going a half size up or did you stay tts for the Silver Bullets?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom