Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hey fellas

I haven’t worn a pair of am97 in years. Looking at the new silver bullets. I’m curious if Nike ever fixed the problem with the white midsole looking like crap after getting dirty and trying to clean them. Previous version, the finish wore off and that rubber foam material was a sponge for dirt and marks

Thanks in advance

Hey fellas

I haven’t worn a pair of am97 in years. Looking at the new silver bullets. I’m curious if Nike ever fixed the problem with the white midsole looking like crap after getting dirty and trying to clean them. Previous version, the finish wore off and that rubber foam material was a sponge for dirt and marks

Thanks in advance
I can’t speak for the latest pairs yet, but this definitely happened to my 2017 SB, but my GB are still chilling.

I will say the midsole paint seems different on the latest pair and I have high hopes for the mid soles holding up.

Another pair of Athletic Club donors arrived. This time for the Hanshin Tigers.
Air Max 97 - Hanshin+.jpeg
Sorry to say, but my father (80+ years old die hard Tigers fan) wouldn’t approve to call em so. Coz Tigers are basically black & yellow while orange is for their hated rival, Giants’ color. Some Tiger face logo does use red & orange as its accent, but not dominant like that.

Last edited:
Friend is looking for the Inter Milan cw but it seems that they are only available in Italy. Pricing in Euros makes it expensive. Still FSR on Nike Italy so hopefully they go on sale.

I’ve been watching ndc like a hawk the last couple days once that black/red colorway went up. :lol: There’s also an all black colorway that’s been up a couple days ago. Waiting for the silver bullets… should be anytime now.

Not too sure, but I just saw sz11 on twitter post the silver bullets in TD and PS sizes (QS). Some new heat for my daughter :smokin

Finally!!! I been needing this for a while. These about to sell better than the men’s pairs. Everybody bout to buy these for their kids.

Back
Top Bottom