Official Air Max 97 Thread

Pretty fast shipping by Mr. Porter. Really like these, especially for $92. Now if I can just find the silver bullets in sz. 11…

08D387D9-A178-4E66-A3B9-06BA6D8CAC11.jpeg

This is completely off topic and idk if the mods or whatever will try and get me or soemthing lol but does anyone know how you’re supposed to clean the nubuck or durabuck whatever it is on the new version of the Atlantic blues that has the black on them ? It’s almost like once that stuff gets rubbed the wrong way it just starts getting worse the more you mess with it lol

These came in the other day… over all impression is that they are pretty clunky. The midsole is very thick. The materials are very thin and flexible. Air units are flimsy as well. Laces are just bungees and cannot be adjusted. These are a 10C, so I’ll probably just get the silver bullets when they release and call it good. Not that anybody was disputing it, but these are not worth $100. When compared to the AJXI toddler shoes that go for less, the quality on the Jordan’s seem much higher. I noticed the little kids are up on NDC for $130…. Which also seems way too high. I would imagine these will be highly discounted in the future.

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9491.jpeg

These came in the other day… over all impression is that they are pretty clunky. The midsole is very thick. The materials are very thin and flexible. Air units are flimsy as well. Laces are just bungees and cannot be adjusted. These are a 10C, so I’ll probably just get the silver bullets when they release and call it good. Not that anybody was disputing it, but these are not worth $100. When compared to the AJXI toddler shoes that go for less, the quality on the Jordan’s seem much higher. I noticed the little kids are up on NDC for $130…. Which also seems way too high. I would imagine these will be highly discounted in the future.

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9491.jpeg
They actually look really nice. Need a 5c for my son, but I’ll wait it out a bit. Hopefully they drop down to $70

$70 is still a lot for toddlers lmaooo
100% agree. While my wife was pregnant I used to bore her to death talking about all of the sneakers I was planning to get our son. We started looking for sneakers for him when he was about 9 months, and was completely taken aback at how expensive toddler sizes were. $70 is the norm. He only getting 2 or 3 per year. Lol

Back
Top Bottom