OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Great pick up. How do they fit compared to older models? Do you have 2013 infrareds, if so, how do they fit compared to those?

My wear today:

Yes

IMO they fit just like 2013 infrareds, I wear an 11.5 in these but in comparison I just got the atc3 medicine balls and I had to get a sz 12 in those and the leather on these fragments is very very nice

Nothing personal, but the angle (and the size?) makes them look like

Yes

IMO they fit just like 2013 infrareds, I wear an 11.5 in these but in comparison I just got the atc3 medicine balls and I had to get a sz 12 in those and the leather on these fragments is very very nice

Yeah... That's what I'm afraid of. My infrareds fit long. And I hate it. Wish they fit like older at1s.

Yeah... That's what I'm afraid of. My infrareds fit long. And I hate it. Wish they fit like older at1s.
I don't believe they are like the Infras? I know we've went round and round about this, but I feel they run TTS IMO

One of my favorites. Got a DS pair a while back and they're still holding up very well years later *knocks on wood*

I remember people referring to those as the Elmer's which may be one of the least appealing nicknames ever applied to a shoe lol.

I thought those AM90's were the only ones that were called the "Elmer's"... to me, they were always the Mets or Knicks. 

Last edited:
Elmers Glue. There's some 90s in an elmers cw.

Familiar with Elmers, as most school kids in America lol. Just didn't like the name. Felt like oddly placed and forced as far as a wacky sneaker nicknames go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom