OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

These are nice on feet. As for sizing, these felt snugger than the recent trainer 3s, but broke in fine after a day of wear. Really considering another pair, but I still have a feeling that the OG version is coming back as well.

FedEx randomly dropped my pair off today. Got no shipped email from SX at all. Found it odd but it's my first SX pickup.

Very very pleased with these and whoever it was that convinced me to pull on SX, was ok point! I pay more for J's at retail with OK quality. These are well worth the $180 after taxes and fees from SX. Can definitely feel the Zoom on the heel. The suede always buttery on SB releases so not surprised.
If I had known Nike would take this long to retro these again I would've kept better care of my 2012s.
PXL_20201017_190658092.jpg

I ordered this shoe twice since 10/7 and it wasn't for retail.. I have no pair yet.. lol. I hate these.

Reactions: ARK
I ordered this shoe twice since 10/7 and it wasn't for retail.. I have no pair yet.. lol. I hate these.
You won’t be saying that once you have them, I promise LOL
Pairs I ordered on 10/9 and 10/12 scheduled for delivery this Tuesday. Pair I ordered on 10/3 arrived the other day.

rainking rainking I thought you had pairs in hand already the way you've been talking :lol:
LOL I do. I have two, two more en route. I’ve had one pair via ebay (the pair I’ve been wearing) for more than a week. I was talking about the SX pairs since you’ve had some bad luck with their time to process yours.

What’s the general add on fees from stockx? I’m iffy on a second. I want to finally break down a pair naturally and not watch it crumble too early.
peacebrand peacebrand my 2012 is close to looking like yours. Wear your stuff people. You can’t keep something pristine forever if it’s worn constantly. I have no regrets. Lived in pairs are awesome to see

Three deep wears with these 2020 and I love them. I’ll wear them into the ground and May move onto the next shoe or release. I love this shoe and model but I’ve seen too many shoes crumble from non usage. Stop the hoarding and wear. I’m barely two total ds pairs deep on the 2014 med balls with one to go. My maxim trainers may crumble before before they get completely yellow

my goal is to wear these and beat them into the ground for once.
hpb1227 hpb1227 no general explanation. It reminds me of the sb trainer tw II supreme years back. Sometimes it’s all branding bs.

rainking rainking this model low key brings out the real OGS. I probably told this story back in college around 2004-2005. That zoom trainer and at1low release was something else. Back then many of the gym goers remembered the 1987 original, so thst 2004 retro was something else. There’s a bit of a lost era between these retros. But it’s cool to see these get appreciated again.

What’s the general add on fees from stockx? I’m iffy on a second. I want to finally break down a pair naturally and not watch it crumble too early.
peacebrand peacebrand my 2012 is close to looking like yours. Wear your stuff people. You can’t keep something pristine forever if it’s worn constantly. I have no regrets. Lived in pairs are awesome to see

Three deep wears with these 2020 and I love them. I’ll wear them into the ground and May move onto the next shoe or release. I love this shoe and model but I’ve seen too many shoes crumble from non usage. Stop the hoarding and wear. I’m barely two total ds pairs deep on the 2014 med balls with one to go. My maxim trainers may crumble before before they get completely yellow

my goal is to wear these and beat them into the ground for once.
hpb1227 hpb1227 no general explanation. It reminds me of the sb trainer tw II supreme years back. Sometimes it’s all branding bs.

rainking rainking this model low key brings out the real OGS. I probably told this story back in college around 2004-2005. That zoom trainer and at1low release was something else. Back then many of the gym goers remembered the 1987 original, so thst 2004 retro was something else. There’s a bit of a lost era between these retros. But it’s cool to see these get appreciated again.

Yo, the SX fees are a B, but for these, I figured, whatever. I live in CA so the tax is about as bad as it gets. Here's the breakdown for the cheapest pair I got:

Purchase Price
$140.00
Sales Tax
$15.09
Processing Fee
$4.95
Shipping
$13.95
Total
$173.99

When SX (and pretty much everyone else) had to start adding tax, it put a real downer on the whole thing. Then it not long ago added this BS 3 percent or whatever processing fee. It used to just collect like a 12 percent fee from sellers to make its commission, but apparently that wasn't enough.

I hear you on the hoarding and just wearing stuff. It's a bad programming I still can't shake for certain shoes. I'm going to offload a bunch of stuff soon that's just sitting in my closet. If nothing else, I'm running out of space again LOL. But for these, I know I'll easily go through two or three pairs. The way I look at it nowadays, I can always sell DS pairs of stuff I've overloaded on and realize I'm never going to get around to wearing before it's too late.

And ya, the OGs at the Honda dealer and in general ... it's cool to see. I think the last time someone actually said something to me about a pair of sneakers was when I was out to dinner wearing the black-toe 13s not long after they dropped two years ago. Oh, I also got a couple comments about the navy snakeskin 11 lows last year. Always fun!

Can anybody explain to me why these are SBs? Is there a normal release coming?
they've done a few select AT1 over the years. no one knows why these were made but definitely welcomed by many. doubt there will be anymore colors to release.

Bastards finally showed up from my 10/3 order .. couldn’t even be that excited by now :lol: but they are impeccable despite the minor changes.

9C13CB9D-3149-48A4-9244-78A4E14A98ED.jpeg
Let go of the hate and put them on. That'll change your mood instantly :rofl:
I get your frustration, though. My final two pairs from SX showed up yesterday, which means I was able to get four pairs delivered before your 10/3 order, and I ordered two of those pairs from SX after you did by a few days. Seems like the seller is to blame. But glad you got them now, they are sick.

rainking rainking at least you get it! I was over it after I realized they just weren't going to get here until the last possible minute. I used my experience buying these and convinced myself to not wait on pair 2 after seeing how long pair 1 took. The seller shipped em out today.

I can instantly see why folks are getting not just doubles but triples etc lol. These things are probably top 5 in terms of quality releases in 2020. They're so soft, feels like they're going to fall apart from looking too hard :lol: in a good way though.

That coupled with how rare its been for Nike to make this shoe makes it a no brainer. I really hope there's a 'regular' release planned but if not, this might be the only shot at these for a long time. And if they do make them, Nike will throw em on the SNKRS app because thats how stupidly they roll lol.

Bottom line.. these are def :nthat: (Jesus I'm long winded.. even in writing).

rainking rainking at least you get it! I was over it after I realized they just weren't going to get here until the last possible minute. I used my experience buying these and convinced myself to not wait on pair 2 after seeing how long pair 1 took. The seller shipped em out today.

I can instantly see why folks are getting not just doubles but triples etc lol. These things are probably top 5 in terms of quality releases in 2020. They're so soft, feels like they're going to fall apart from looking too hard :lol: in a good way though.

That coupled with how rare its been for Nike to make this shoe makes it a no brainer. I really hope there's a 'regular' release planned but if not, this might be the only shot at these for a long time. And if they do make them, Nike will throw em on the SNKRS app because thats how stupidly they roll lol.

Bottom line.. these are def :nthat: (Jesus I'm long winded.. even in writing).
:lol:
I mean, I quadrupled up LOL.

Really glad you got them, man. They ARE great. I want to just wear these all the time. I'm almost trying to beat them and crease them up. The more wrinkles they get, the more I like them. And I'm totally with you on if there is a "regular" release in the pipe. I hope there is, but it seems unlikely. And if there is, I'll buy those, too, assuming they're reasonably solid.

Either way, you hit exactly my view on these: Nike barely ever does them, most recent retros of them have been suspect, and by the next time it comes around, given how infrequently these drop, I'll probably be 50. If I'm lucky. ALL in on these (and done with the SB version, I think) but I actually hope they do a standard retro release of them in the next year.

Again, though ... great that you got them, and that the second pair is coming to you soon. I'm so much more enthused about having these and wearing them than I am about almost anything lately. Makes me realize even more how suspect most Jordan retros are and how I buy them mostly out of historical sake only LOL. I think the Concords and Kobe V Chaos are the only shoes I have bought in many years that rival or beat these for my personal excitement. I'd have to go back three or four years to the AM97 silver bullets for anything else to even compare.

Back
Top Bottom