OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

If You Rock Black Laces OR Wear Em Strapped Up...
tenor.gif

I don't mind the black laces look but doubt I'd do it on my pair I like the OG look.
Although I appreciate modzzilla modzzilla having a knack to swap laces that come with the shoe. The black laces give it more of a SB look with the all suede.

I have widish feet and I have no issues with the strap being too tight. I am surprised to hear about comfort issues with it.

I have widish feet and I have no issues with the strap being too tight. I am surprised to hear about comfort issues with it.

I don’t have issues with it either...But I always like to give myself extra room in the toe area anyway (Rule of thumb for life)...Don’t want my feet looking like Lebron’s...

I think it just depends on how people generally like to wear their shoes...Some like a tighter fit than others...For those who like a tighter fit and and buy their shoes in that frame of mind, then I can see having an issue with the strap causing some discomfort...

Last edited:
Agree. Gotta leave em unstrapped in my opinion. The only way.

Who raised y’all lol? Wearing them unstrapped looks tacky and unsightly.

Between these and Viotechs for best of the year, IMO. That’ll probably change once these Infrared 90s come in though. :nthat:

Indeed. Could take Ls for the next 6-12 months then look at both of these it the closet and still be very happy. Two shoes I had zero expectations for releasing came thru and made the year.

Back
Top Bottom