OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Too bad the blue ones weren‘t released in Europe. 😩

I think they might ship to Europe...? Not sure on total cost but worth a shot maybe

Are you guys familiar with these?
Air Trainer 1 "Gold Diggers"
Air Trainer 1 “Shima Shima”
There seem to be countless varienats— most of which are far more costly than I am willing to spend. But damn, if the coolness factor isn't off the charts in some cases!
I'm just glad I was able to score a pair of size 9 chlorophylls. Looking at the price trend on StockX it seems that the prices are going up. Should we rightly speculate that the "one and done" 2020 re-release has run it's course? I'm wondering if I should try to snag another pair? Should I give up hope that they will come to North America?

Both are well over 10 yrs old so they may not have a ton of life left before they crumble (esp. a new pair vs. a worn pair). Everybody's different but I wouldn't be willing to risk $150+ on them.

I got rid of my last pair of Gold Diggers and my navy Shimas for that reason.

So many good, old cws that are no longer wearable and it's not like Nike's replenishing the coffers with new offerings.

I'm just glad I was able to score a pair of size 9 chlorophylls. Looking at the price trend on StockX it seems that the prices are going up. Should we rightly speculate that the "one and done" 2020 re-release has run it's course? I'm wondering if I should try to snag another pair? Should I give up hope that they will come to North America?
They already came to North America. The SB Chlorophyll release has been done since October when it happened. It was obviously a limited release; they don’t come back later with a wider GR.

Tried to un-Dad Shoe these with some laces laying around. For $38 beaterz, why not...
10202019-446A-4016-9AD2-A21E2AD2CDAB.jpeg

If we can get a true retro of these then I am all in. I was blessed to have owned the 1994 retro in wearable condition back in 2011. Everything on those was perfect. Just a tad too small which led me to eventually selling them. I miss the glory days of Nike retros.
If you don't have a pair of the recent SB AT1 Chlorophylls, you should grab a pair. They're excellent, even with the changes compared to the OGs. Good materials, good shape, good comfort. They look great.

not anymore!
Nigh was related to the German shop "The Good Will Out" which shut down last year. Some scammer took over The Good Will Out domain and most likely including some of the customer addresses (long story...). I assume they also took over nigh.
Hence: I recommend not buying from nigh!

Found some Dunks on there and did a search that came back to NT. Reason why I love this place. Mad bc I wanted to cop. Glad because I likely dodged a scamming bullet.

Found some Dunks on there and did a search that came back to NT. Reason why I love this place. Mad bc I wanted to cop. Glad because I likely dodged a scamming bullet.

weird story I bought sneakers for my daughter in Nov for Christmas from the goodwill out, buddy told me was a scam because they closed so I open a case with credit card and got money back 3 weeks after Christmas shoes showed up on my doorstep

weird story I bought sneakers for my daughter in Nov for Christmas from the goodwill out, buddy told me was a scam because they closed so I open a case with credit card and got money back 3 weeks after Christmas shoes showed up on my doorstep

Woah game changer.. did they ever contact you or anything? The site I found was nigh shop which from above was related to GWO.

Back
Top Bottom