OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Nike should add the strap to the lows.

...or release an Air Trainer TW retro...

88 attw.png

yeah same here

in the fullness of time this was definitely the best release of 2020 and it doesn’t even feel close. Even taking account for the excellent AM90/IIIs

Might try and track down a second pair which I haven’t done in many years
I still have zero regret about buying four pairs 🤣
I’m impressed how well these hold up, and how comfortable my well-worn first pair remains.

Glad I'm not the only one who grabbed 4 pairs lol
One of my top five of all time. It’s such an easy shoe to throw on with and for anything. I have no doubt I’ll eventually run through all of them, and Nike retros them so rarely. I figured, load up while you can.

Grabbed “several” as well lol.

What cleaning techniques are you all using, specifically on the black suede portion? Really want to avoid fading as much as possible.

Grabbed “several” as well lol.

What cleaning techniques are you all using, specifically on the black suede portion? Really want to avoid fading as much as possible.

I’ve just been using the Jason Markk foaming cleaner and brush. Haven’t noticed any fading. But I also don’t clean them every week, so I can’t say if it would happen if you clean them all the time. I’ve probably really gotten out the foam and brushes three times in seven or so months.

word. clean my stuff weekly/bi-weekly after wearing. been fine so far. avoid getting it wet & use the soft brush to keep that area looking nice.

word. clean my stuff weekly/bi-weekly after wearing. been fine so far. avoid getting it wet & use the soft brush to keep that area looking nice.
JM cleaner and brush have worked really well so far.
I didn't clean them for the first few months and wore them everywhere, after a deep clean they came out looking new. I'm loving the durability on them and materials are top notch

Damn, that's the 2020 pair? Was he actually skating in them?

Seeing a nice shoe this worked over is always bittersweet. I love to see people really use their shoes for what they're for, but I hate to see them ripped apart and dead

still tho...

blade runner 3.gif

I get a kick out of it lol.

Didn’t think that particular suede was gonna hold up well against actual skating. It looks like he got his money’s worth. But squeezing anything else out of those via eBay prolly okay gonna work out lol.

Back
Top Bottom