OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

C5D17643-DC09-48BF-BBD0-D14DEC152457.jpeg
AM1 vio tech vibes!!! this without TS name out it is still fire

Not letting myself get hyped yet…Wouldn’t we have heard something by now? I mean we’re halfway through September already…

I’m in on all three of the Travis Scott pairs if they end up turning out like those mock up’s…

Yeah i wont bother coppin the og now ive got the sb
I'd buy one pair just for posterity but honestly I think I prefer the suede black forefoot panel and swoosh to the OG. I know that's blasphemy from a historical perspective, but in real life wearing these casually for the past year (and wearing them more than any other shoe I own), it's true. Just an amazing rework of the original.
Should've doubled up on the chlorophylls when prices were low smh
I bought four pairs LOL. Had been waiting so long. Like I said above, I've worn them more than anything ever since I got them. This pair is getting beat, but then I pull out the cleaner and scrub them up, and they still look great and have plenty of life left. I'll probably get another six months or maybe even a year out of them before I bust out a fresh pair. SO glad I loaded up on these mofos.

I'd buy one pair just for posterity but honestly I think I prefer the suede black forefoot panel and swoosh to the OG. I know that's blasphemy from a historical perspective, but in real life wearing these casually for the past year (and wearing them more than any other shoe I own), it's true. Just an amazing rework of the original.

I bought four pairs LOL. Had been waiting so long. Like I said above, I've worn them more than anything ever since I got them. This pair is getting beat, but then I pull out the cleaner and scrub them up, and they still look great and have plenty of life left. I'll probably get another six months or maybe even a year out of them before I bust out a fresh pair. SO glad I loaded up on these mofos.
Lol salute to you for being a wise man. Definitely one of my favorite pair that's in my rotation. I'll probably grab another pair down the line sometime.

I too bought multiples and don't regret it one bit lol. Most at retail, paid a little over for retail for one.

been weaving in wears of the first pair alongside my 2012s.

at this rate, i should be good for at least the next 8-10 years.

Back
Top Bottom