OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I never liked any of Trav's colorways of any shoe... but I doubt the kids really care much for the AT1 model itself. To them, it's probably just "the next Travis Scott shoe" to own. Will this potential release drive up the interest for the AT1? I doubt it. 🤷‍♂️
His shoes will always do well, but not because of the model he chooses.

For older heads like us, we should just be happy (and we are) that we got that Chloro release.

Can’t ever remember a time that Fragment branded anything flew off the shelves outside of the Jordan 1’s…Maybe HTM AF1’s 🤷‍♂️…Don’t think them branding a couple colorways of AT1’s would’ve moved the needle to be honest…
Well…, we’re living in the different part of the world. I’m from the country where HF is from. According to his interview i’ve seen on somewhere, he has started working officially w/ Nike in 1996, 18 years before that AJ1 came out. During that term (and even after HTM), Nike did release so many models w/ that thunder logo on somewhere such as AF1s, Dunks, Terms, Tennis Classics, Footscapes (both NM & Chukka), Magmas, Kostons, P-Rods or even Janoskis to name a few. And although it probably has something to do with the fact that they are all limited quantity wise, he’s got enough followers here to make many of these to be sold out instantly. There were/are ppl that buys anything if it features that logo.

F08842BB-3D57-4633-AFAB-876812E84A1D.jpeg

First one! With a forward swoosh! And without that letters on the back. What is it anyway? The skateboard company TITUS?

Travis joints are dope. Won’t get too invested though—joints will be unobtainable at retail for most lol.

Back
Top Bottom