OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Still on the fence about photons foam "sail" color, at first it looked unpainted but it is. May turn it white.
And ds always will have to draw sharper sole lines.
IMG_20220415_172720.jpg

Yeah, I didn't realize this till I saw them up-close yesterday. Def would have preferred it to be white than sail/cream.

after I certain point, I simply skim past people nitpicking. Not just this model but across the board on NT.

I get we get granular here but some of it is OD, esp for mass produced shoes. Unless it’s egregious, minor flaws are to be expected unfortunately.

Buy them, wear them, enjoy them as they are.

That said, I’ll take anyone’s shoddy size 13s lol. I’ll give you what you paid and give the shoes a nice loving home where they will be worn. Just hit my inbox.

I'm leaning towards two pairs for the year and was gonna do navy and chlorophylls. I'll keep chlorophyll DS till I see what else is coming and sell it away if something else catches my eye.

Darker model would be dope but midsole has to be white on it. From the colors posted earlier from that Euro site green/sail might be intriguing.

Midnight navy pair looks damn fire. I think I'm more excited for them now than I was for the chloro. Wider release needed ASAP!

Navy blue just arrived home.

Very nice colorway. Navy blue really pops in hands.

Same quality control issues (glue stains) as the chlorophyll. I hopefully bought three pairs to get two correct feet...

IMG-3809.JPG

IMG-3806.JPG

IMG-3810.JPG

IMG-3799.JPG

IMG-3800.JPG

IMG-3801.JPG
Leather quality identical?

i like (don’t love) the red/blues as a change up of sorts. There may be a reason they only released once or twice and then switched up to black by 1994. Popularity was lacking. Give me the 2000 varsity reds again too.

But i do feel a darker navy would’ve been better like these obsidian at3s
B680E947-D266-4AEB-8B51-885793F57FDF.jpeg

The blue may pop too much on these 2022 retros. But that may be the point to change it up a bit. As we saw with some of those IG posts of the originals, they were in fact a lighter navy shade. It sort of goes with the am1, which has the same blocking of that era.

How’s this for a dark color way?
89D3B33C-6D9A-4A34-AC46-A2190D0D8509.jpeg

I don’t think we’ll ever come close to that grade of leather on a basic release.

Or this for a change up
667550EC-33CD-491F-9526-2BDCBEE002D5.jpeg

Insert any color accent here and your options are unlimited.

Back
Top Bottom