OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

IMG_0175.jpeg

What are these?
:lol:
Those stupid Travis Scott Jordan Jumpman Jack shoes. Look like a cross between a Dunk and a Trainer 1 while being a poor attempt at recreating the Yeezy thing. Because, you know, put a big strap on there and have a rapper endorse it and suddenly it’s brilliant, original design worth big money on the resale market.

Sheikh pair arrived.
These are my favorite cw of this sneaker.
Ordered a 2nd pair.

20240215_181403.jpg
Been thinking about getting a pair of these since the price is pretty decent right now.

Do they fit the same (in terms of sizing) as the 2022 Chloro retros? Thx.

Hope you’re talking about the Chloros. Violet material dumps all over the recent Chloro retro.
My experience with both shoes was the complete opposite. Ended up buying 3 pairs of chlorophyll’s. Also got a pair of the white blue trainer 1’s. All were consistent and decent quality. I’m not saying they had plush Italian thick leather but when I compare them to the violets they are definitely streets ahead. The violets leather is super stiff and has no natural bend. Never liked it when the shoes leather bends at 90 degrees when I take a step. Even worn casually that upsets me.

I don’t regret too many shoe purchases. But the violets were one of them as well as the recent auburn SC high. Materials used just irked me.

My experience with both shoes was the complete opposite. Ended up buying 3 pairs of chlorophyll’s. Also got a pair of the white blue trainer 1’s. All were consistent and decent quality. I’m not saying they had plush Italian thick leather but when I compare them to the violets they are definitely streets ahead. The violets leather is super stiff and has no natural bend. Never liked it when the shoes leather bends at 90 degrees when I take a step. Even worn casually that upsets me.

I don’t regret too many shoe purchases. But the violets were one of them as well as the recent auburn SC high. Materials used just irked me.
I had three pairs of Chloros. They look like they got run over by a dump truck after a few casual wears. Awful trash vinyl leather. I’ve worn my first pair of violets 15 times at least and they still look brand new and are just as comfortable on foot as the superbendy Chloros. Sold all my DS Chloros and that shoe and colorway is one of my GOATS for decades. That’s how much I’m unimpressed by that retro.

All the talk got me itching to buy so Just ordered the hyper violets and Bo pair from Nike. Really like the Bo pair was glad to see some sizes restocked. Was on fence about violets but OG colorblocking worth a shot. wish they were on the 25% off sale but 12% rakuten will do.

Back
Top Bottom