OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

38389AC4-6491-4A9C-A322-E0B787896804.jpeg

From their ig

FP cancelled one of my navy orders on Fri morn. They did give me a 20% off code but that doesn’t minimize the sting lol.
Did you get a full refund? My original order, my refund was like $10 short, I’m assuming due to conversion rate changing. When I got the 20% code, I checked and navy was back in stock, they must’ve got a return or something? I placed the order, and it’s already been shipped.

Did you get a full refund? My original order, my refund was like $10 short, I’m assuming due to conversion rate changing. When I got the 20% code, I checked and navy was back in stock, they must’ve got a return or something? I placed the order, and it’s already been shipped.

I will check my refund amount when I’m back in front of computer.

I think you prolly got mine lol. B/c the day you initially mentioned them cancelling your order, I had just ordered 20 mins prior lol. Fast fwd a few days and mine is cancelled, while yours is fulfilled.

I will check my refund amount when I’m back in front of computer.

I think you prolly got mine lol. B/c the day you initially mentioned them cancelling your order, I had just ordered 20 mins prior lol. Fast fwd a few days and mine is cancelled, while yours is fulfilled.
I didn’t re order until a few days later, when I got the 20% code. At this point, I got my one 13, you can have the rest.

damn sure hope my kith order doesnt get cancelled.

edit: and ofcourse i check status and it says my order is unfullfilled

Last edited:
1978S 1978S
i dunno. i never bought from them. usually on other sites status with unfulfilled is a bad sign.

was hoping for a proccessing status atleast.

anyone else order the chlorophylls from kith and can tell me what their status says?

1978S 1978S
i dunno. i never bought from them. usually on other sites status with unfulfilled is a bad sign.

was hoping for a proccessing status atleast.

anyone else order the chlorophylls from kith and can tell me what their status says?
kith takes at least a week to ship, your order is fine.

I paid the ridiculous $32 shipping from UNKNWN for my size 14, because I don't trust SNKRS.

They didn't charge tax, so it was more like $22 shipping.
Revolve had one 14 left yesterday. Paid 129.30 and it shipped yesterday. Will be here Tuesday.

These indeed dropped yesterday? I get one pair and slack off checking here more than once a week.
I saw 5/20 for a few places and assumed just as much.

Is sneakerpolitics still doing a raffle?
I’m trying to keep track of all these sites who had them drop today. Are we to assume they’ll get the photons and midnight navy’s eventually? Seeing larger sizes fly scares me

These indeed dropped yesterday? I get one pair and slack off checking here more than once a week.
I saw 5/20 for a few places and assumed just as much.

Is sneakerpolitics still doing a raffle?
I’m trying to keep track of all these sites who had them drop today. Are we to assume they’ll get the photons and midnight navy’s eventually? Seeing larger sizes fly scares me
With our luck the navy will be a EU drop

Back
Top Bottom