OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Me too! I was able to download the app and watch the whole thing. 😅
Had no idea such a show existed.
I honestly never had much interest in seeing someone that just bought 147 pairs of dunks/sbs in the past 2 years, and is now the dunk/sb god show how much of an OG they are :lol:

Refreshing to see a true “OG” speak knowledge, and passion about sneakers…

johngotty johngotty is doing great.

We wanna see them short shorts :lol:

hell nah lol
need those am/at1 please

They pop up periodically but not often. Not even sure I'd wear a pair now as they're from '09-10 maybe.
Dope interview johngotty johngotty :nthat:. Dropped some serious knowledge on em. Love it.

Thank you man. It moves so quickly that I couldn't get everything in...BUT I WAS TRYING TO :lol:
My first time EVER watching snkrs live… mr johngotty johngotty did NOT disappoint! Good stuff fam!

Curious, any special goodies included in that box you got?

Nothing crazy in there unfortunately. Just production equipment. I was hoping it was like some unreleased pairs lol.
Did anyone bring up Air Cross Trainers?

I thought of you bro but there never really was an opening. They did a good job keeping the convo focused, otherwise i'm sure i would've rambled for days lol

THANK YOU for showing up. Good feedback. Maybe they heard/felt us and remember it down the line.

gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

Man bro I lost the whole twisted prep pack, the first brown leather premiums, the knicks cw, and the energy whatever cw during hurricane harvey

Also received my chlorophyl’s today. I was surprised by the comfort. Got navy’s coming but definitely want to double both. Have a feeling they‘re gonna get beat bad lol
Yeah man, amazing pack. Found my Knicks cw in storage the other day. I'll post a pic soon. So many clean cw around this era

Felt like TO watching johngotty johngotty

That’s my QB man
I love how we're all like proud parents seeing our boy, Gotty, out there. 😂:nthat:
first time watching one of those SNKRS Live episodes as well. Great job, johngotty johngotty . Wish it could have been longer. So much more i know you wanted to talk about 🤙
First time watching snkrs live to see johngotty johngotty drop the knowledge. Great to see!!!

Man, I appreciate the words fellas. I was definitely doing it for us.

And yes, I could've talked for days lol.

I was really looking for an opportunity to toss in a tap tap pull :lol:

Back
Top Bottom