OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Tried it again and it showed up.. not sure how it didn't come up before. I had 13 bucks I couldve used. Wouldve been 103 so still not that bad lol but now I know. If they get the Navy's, Ill use that to double on those since I wasn't planning on it.

BTW: SNKRS def sold out on me like the asses they are.

I'm glad these released before the Travis Scott's
Hell yeah man.. would've been near impossible for most then

I kind of like the gray pair but could do without the Cactus branding on the strap.
Img_2022_05_20_08_50_52.jpeg

I've been eyeing these lately and may end up getting a pair. All of the original colorways are dope, but I'm just looking to get one pair and colorway. Just torn on which, primarily between the Chlorophyll and the Navy. Both seems very versatile colorway-wise.

Last edited:
Order just confirmed on Darkside. SNKRS needs to get they're act together, that was ridiculous. Now I know why the Air Trainer SC High release has been so terrible.

Most perfect pairs always get the product shots lol. Joints look :nthat: I love how these are around and everyone is eating. A thread hasnt felt like this since 2019. It almost makes me want to cop like 4 pair and rock them to death but I have so many others Ill chill.

These are so fire on foot!

Back
Top Bottom