OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

^i love the look on the first few photos. Shape looks proper. Kids size maybe?

Premier shipped.
7255EA37-3180-4781-948B-9A5108DAAAEB.gif

I don’t want to get too sentimental. But I remember the 2004 rebirth pack and how that brought so many older dudes from my gym full circle right back to 1987-88 (that was 17 years between releases. And now we’re right back at another 18 years). I know I’m not talking about shoes from the 60s or 70s but I hope some of these dudes are still around and their grandkids picked up a pair for them and their wheelchair/nursing home trots.

Not quite a true GR, this feels slightly more readily available than past releases, and with some quality to match. This should’ve been their big 25th with more older dudes alive to experience these. That’s the only fault I see out of all this.

Lots of older dudes were in their End of prime in 87. If you were 45 then, you’re 80 now. Imagine never getting to truly buy the sneakers you had in your ‘youth’. Many of these chlorophyll releases were so small time that no average person had a shot or knew they existed a second or third time. Not sure that has changed much. These just need to cycle in every 2-4 years non stop like the 87-94 era.

But that’s a ramble for another day. You just don’t see the am1 or aj1 get that level of disrespect/neglect. It’s been that way for more than half the trainers existence now

Last edited:
I tried finding a 12 for a co-worker but no dice. Of course my size is everywhere. I’m trying to stay strong with my SBs. Very tempted to grab a pair but I’m fighting it.

Premier shipped.

I don’t want to get too sentimental. But I remember the 2004 rebirth pack and how that brought so many older dudes from my gym full circle right back to 1987-88 (that was 17 years between releases. And now we’re right back at another 18 years). I know I’m not talking about shoes from the 60s or 70s but I hope some of these dudes are still around and their grandkids picked up a pair for them and their wheelchair/nursing home trots.

Not quite a true GR, this feels slightly more readily available than past releases, and with some quality to match. This should’ve been their big 25th with more older dudes alive to experience these. That’s the only fault I see out of all this.

Lots of older dudes were in their End of prime in 87. If you were 45 then, you’re 80 now. Imagine never getting to truly buy the sneakers you had in your ‘youth’. Many of these chlorophyll releases were so small time that no average person had a shot or knew they existed a second or third time. Not sure that has changed much. These just need to cycle in every 2-4 years non stop like the 87-94 era.

But that’s a ramble for another day. You just don’t see the am1 or aj1 get that level of disrespect/neglect. It’s been that way for more than half the trainers existence now
I was hoping they would have kids sizes for these. Easily would have grabbed few pairs for my kids.
At my old job there wan an older guy maybe in his early 60s and saw me with the ATC 2s hot lava and was going on about how he loved that shoe so much. He was a big tennis fan. I always wished they'd retro again so I could get him a pair

Happy to see most are getting to eat today. I feel for all my size 12 and up folks who keep missing out. Trying to find a link that has big sizes to post.
Glad I got my 12.5 early even with the wonky shaped pair. StockX has them for $200+ now!

Scored a pair of 9.5's for my buddy off Undefeated. Happy to do so. Hopefully one day I can find them in a 14! Good luck to all those still searching. GOAT here I come...

Premier shipped.

Exactly why I purchased a few pairs. These will go back in the vault and won’t be seen for another 20-25 years. I’ll enjoy my pairs while I can and hopefully get good longevity out of them.

Premier shipped.

This is why we're on NT.

FancyCheapConey-size_restricted.gif

(the creh even got a choloropyll shirt on)

My size 11 secured with Likelihood linkage. Thank you team.

oxoxoxo

I hope my size 11 from likelihood fits well. I’m usually between a 11-11.5. Prefer 11.5 mostly

Eat up people!

Apologies for asking, but for sizing, should I go true to size if I want a bit of wiggle room and wear somewhat thick socks? I probably won't be able to get to a store to try it on until probably tomorrow.

I gotta stay off this site. Told myself I wouldn't double up but here I am doing just that. :lol:

I'm weak. :smh::smh:
I got hit with a triple (maybe a hr. That raffle link may hit with my luck)

. Sole classics just shipped. Time to wear my size pair into the ground. No regrets folks. Between these, some Revis zoom trainers, viotech retros, med balls, and 12/20 at1s, my rotation cannot get much larger.

Oops and some structure og retros and now auburn trainers. Damn it. I’m inching closer to being back in this thing.

freshkicks95 freshkicks95 knowing how I know trainers longevity, we, you, I have a solid 13 years before issues can arise. It took 8 years to break down two 2014 med balls and they’re both wearable and solid beaters. I have one left. So with that time table set, 3 pairs plus the 2012s and 2020sbs should set me straight for atleast 8 years. I won’t be doing yard work or going to the gym in them but that casual wear will get them there. Realistically beyond 4 pairs and you’re looking at that last one crumbling.

All this as I have 10-15 1998-2004 retro trainers in either crumbs or glue separation beyond repair. A lot of those didn’t get naturally beat down. Time got to them :frown:. Gone too soon.

peacebrand peacebrand look at saint Alfred’s, they have as small as a mens 6 available

Last edited:

Premier shipped.

Just a tad bit of context on the 2004-05 rebirth pack. Out of the blue, Nike has this seemingly Unique low key event featuring tinker, and then these three guys released almost all at once with little to no fanfare or hype. Good times.

What’s funny is it also DID NOT include the original at1. I guess we were just 4-5 years off of the 2000 retro.

Those older dudes I keep mentioning were reminiscing not on the at1 high/original but the one retro (and two new designs) that had come out at the time
The low had never been done. The zoom trainer was their new technology reboot at1, and the first take was based off an original sketch.

We’re still missing the elusive sample at1.

And with that, I’ll leave you folks to fight over the Travis Scott’s. Thanks Nike for giving us older guys a shot on the originals with just hours to spare.

Attachments

• FFA35F9F-DFB1-4A03-95A7-A08F435F22C6.jpeg
    FFA35F9F-DFB1-4A03-95A7-A08F435F22C6.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 96102169-0C74-42F7-9B42-93BD0B68A17B.jpeg
    96102169-0C74-42F7-9B42-93BD0B68A17B.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 8C528A3D-66D0-477A-A072-EE11B1CE962A.jpeg
    8C528A3D-66D0-477A-A072-EE11B1CE962A.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 354
  • D087720D-1971-476C-BC19-7EBE95432BFC.jpeg
    D087720D-1971-476C-BC19-7EBE95432BFC.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 450
Ugh can Travis Scott **** off with these collabs they’re all trash
Of all the models to pick to butcher, he butchered our baby. soleaddict33 soleaddict33 Unlike a few, I guess a lightbulb just went off. Extras of the original are essential in times like this. I need that bad taste out of my mouth. I’ve said it before. The color combos are decent and would work in a normal release realm. All that extra stuff is Ecckk. This isn’t good attention lol.

Back
Top Bottom