OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Hit me up if you see a size 14 or 15, would love to get another pair or two before they completely dry up.

Thank you in advance

Just got them in and I can’t complain about the quality 🔥 pair in hand.

Attachments

• 4A23FA99-C109-4049-898A-41D3AB80BA1D.jpeg
    4A23FA99-C109-4049-898A-41D3AB80BA1D.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 251
Damn I gotta check this thread more. Missed both of the links for sz. 12.

I got lucky on so many releases these last couple weeks and had the hardest time with these of all shoes.

Damn I gotta check this thread more. Missed both of the links for sz. 12.

I got lucky on so many releases these last couple weeks and had the hardest time with these of all shoes.
If it makes you feel any better the 12s were gone like in 10 minutes after the link was posted.

I swear, they drop this shoe on Nike.com and it's an easy cop. Throw it on SNKRS and everything and their mom goes after a pair thinking they can make a buck on them

apparently I'm a prophet. Heads up they just restocked all sizes on nike.com. I was able to grab a pair of 12s finally

apparently I'm a prophet. Heads up they just restocked all sizes on nike.com. I was able to grab a pair of 12s finally

I talked about the fake sell out during the Chlorophyll drop and someone argued saying there's no such thing. This is a perfect example of what I meant. Or later on they'll do a random restock on NDC.

Just hope whoever wants a pair will get theirs.

I talked about the fake sell out during the Chlorophyll drop and someone argued saying there's no such thing. This is a perfect example of what I meant. Or later on they'll do a random restock on NDC.

Just hope whoever wants a pair will get theirs.

Glad I was finally able to grab a pair because I was pretty damn salty in missing a shoe that shouldn't have been hard to buy. Especially since I've taken so many L's on the chlorophyls.

I guess I'll stop going after the chlorophylls now. Was only planning on grabbing 1 pair of Trainer 1s this year and preferred the chlorophylls because that is THE colorway. But Honestly the Photon Dusts actually fit my every day style a little more. Ahh who am I kidding? I'll cave and grab a pair at some point lol.

Those pumps are amazing, leagues ahead of what Nike is churning out quality wise. I picked up Chlorophyll’s and Auburns and to be honest the quality on Auburn’ is trash and the Chlorophyll’s are better but not by too much. The pumps on the other hand have great cuts of leather.
19FBEDDA-A347-4127-9516-348FC27EF4CA.jpeg
R
Rodman pumps have great leather and an overall yellowing, while on photons only pu sole is aged, with bright white pleater panels, that's why it may look a bit off. Waiting for my second pair of them to turn one sole pair white.

Last edited:
Only gripe I have with the pumps are the fake stitching on the outsole near the toe area, other than that they're great

Back
Top Bottom