OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Magic Eraser sponge should take off the yellowing I believe....
I’m assuming here…. But on these, the “vintage” color is either the color of the rubber, or it’s painted that color. It’s not like the “vintage” treatment that Nike/jb used 10+ years ago that was easily removed on some pairs.

I could be wrong…. Someone with a pair in hand might be able to double check that.

I have found the '22 Chloros and Navys to be unexpectedly spongey and ultra comfy. 2022 > 2020 SB > 2012 Cardboards is my scale of comfort. No complaints on the 2022.

I'm a 9.5 in AT1 and surprised I can cop from no less than 5 spots still this day. I may just go full-speed johngotty johngotty primarily wear AT1's for the rest of my life. Now... what do do with all the ATC's I would no longer be wearing...

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 6.34.02 PM.png

Rodman pumps have great leather and an overall yellowing, while on photons only pu sole is aged, with bright white pleater panels, that's why it may look a bit off. Waiting for my second pair of them to turn one sole pair white.

I'd be interested in finding a middle ground that's btw white and the too yellow look of the retail version. Maybe something "light sail" in color.

I have found the '22 Chloros and Navys to be unexpectedly spongey and ultra comfy. 2022 > 2020 SB > 2012 Cardboards is my scale of comfort. No complaints on the 2022.

I'm a 9.5 in AT1 and surprised I can cop from no less than 5 spots still this day. I may just go full-speed johngotty johngotty primarily wear AT1's for the rest of my life. Now... what do do with all the ATC's I would no longer be wearing...

I wear other stuff, too lol. However, I usually wear Chloros more often, say 4-5 days per week. That leaves a few days for other models lol.

I felt the same about these being more spongier than the 2020 SB. I think these are more comfier but depends on what you like. I always found zoom air to be more blocky than some other air bubbles.

I felt the same about these being more spongier than the 2020 SB. I think these are more comfier but depends on what you like. I always found zoom air to be more blocky than some other air bubbles.

Man I dunno, I really dig Zoom and having that heel bag in the SBs. I also bet it maintains its cushioning longer than this standard pair.

Man I dunno, I really dig Zoom and having that heel bag in the SBs. I also bet it maintains its cushioning longer than this standard pair.

Def agree with the latter. I still have more wears to go. I kinda feel like the SB's will have more longevity with zoom but the 2022s are comfy fresh out the box like it 'used' to be lol.

Have Navys dropped in US? If not, will they? Sorry I don't follow this thread but want those.

Nope only overseas spot like Size? and foot patrol got em. I copped mine off foot patrol easy since 12.5s were sitting on there
Yea foot patrol and end both end up $160-165. Not sure if I should cop at that price or wait for US release. No way these are EU only... right?

Back
Top Bottom