OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Low Light Setting

Cell phones pics are the best I have to offer. Shoe definitely favors the Purplish'blue colors posted above by Johngotty.

Last edited:
Freaking joke ndc is

Good luck trying to get the ones monday

Or the sky highs

Swear wish someone would shake some sense into nike

D@mn missed out on getting my pair any1 know any spots excepting phone orders???......PM me if so thanks

I bought a pair for my girl, but they're a size too big. Hopefully they won't be too bad once she tries them on. I swear I don't feel like trading for bother pair.

Is the floral print more of a vinyl material? Quality is looking good in some other photos I've seen. I won't drop reseller prices though.. $240 for these? Laughable... For years 2000 chlorophylls sold 6-9 years after launch for barely $200 and now these new jokers want to sell a new release for that?

Sold Out at Oneness287... Went to Columbia Mall and Arundel Mills here in MD... Nothing....

Last edited:

Sold Out at Oneness287... Went to Columbia Mall and Arundel Mills here in MD... Nothing....
You have confirmation they sold out at oneness??......i sent them a email this morning after i struck out on NDC and no response was wondering what was going on

Just seen on the website sold out D@MN!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Typically if their sold out they just won't respond at all

Damn this thread isn't buzzin like the ATC thread yesterday

@Vinsanity  website says they are done.  I sent an email for an invoice and got no response. Then I checked Oneness, for about 2-3 mins It allowed you to send in a invoice.  Then when I refreshed the page it said sold out.

I know Major and Niketown GT may have them.  Not really about the 45 min drive though... Parking GT is like $20 bucks 

Back
Top Bottom