OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

^^^ - TLO 
mad.gif

Those ATC machines are something else. They make any tlo release manually impossible. Thank you Nike for saving me money.

Wrinkled ankle leather.... very good sign.. Another QS with quality materials with a $10 up charge (if you can get them for that).

I hate seeing my favorite shoe model being pimped out in this manner. The vast majority of shoe buyers associate this 'crap' with what should be a STAPLE COLORWAY on a STAPLE PRODUCT. I almost can't call it crap because quality may be superior to 95% of the other at1s out there. I almost cant even hate any more lol

Last edited:
Not feeling those either. I'm still waiting on the Draft Days to hit outlets. They've been rotting on NDC at $95 for months now.

I actually like that Pro Bowl pair, but I'm a sucker for Nike's long history of putting floral prints on shoes. It's a shame that they look like they're going to be a bigger pain to get than the Super Bowl pair, but I'd definitely pick them up if I had a chance.

I actually don't care for Floral print on most shoes, but I like these. The don't seem overdone like other Floral print sneakers... TLO is the worst...

Wrinkled ankle leather.... very good sign.. Another QS with quality materials with a $10 up charge (if you can get them for that).

I hate seeing my favorite shoe model being pimped out in this manner. The vast majority of shoe buyers associate this 'crap' with what should be a STAPLE COLORWAY on a STAPLE PRODUCT. I almost can't call it crap because quality may be superior to 95% of the other at1s out there. I almost cant even hate any more lol
Isn't it wild how they do us? The outrageous colorways get quality materials while the legacy pairs get the shaft. Nike enjoys trolling the consumer.

I THINK NIKE KNOWS THE CONSUMER.

THE RETROS HAVE BEEN THE LIFE LINE.

LEGACY PAIR = PEOPLE BUY BLINDY BC OF THE LEGACY.

I.E. SEE JORDAN BRAND

I'd probably snag up another pair at that price, but then again I'm a nut that paid retail for these when they first came out instead of waiting, even after the reports that the quality wasn't all that great.

Back in this thread, I think Outlets had them for $40 plus a possible shipping/tax charge. Other websites have popped up with these for $50.. So that's about the going rate OFFLINE... Unless you're lucky in a true auction setting on ebay, most BINs are still around retail.. Try them on though. They may not even be worth $50 to you. I have worn my pair once since getting the infrareds. We're talking motel 6 towel quality vs. beverly hills in towel softness.. They look great on foot. but I still grin when I touch them. Nothing pretty there.

Last edited:
Had the Super Bowl pair for about a week. Shoes are loud in person... lol... It doesn't take much light for them to change color. Color of the shoe in low light is a reflective/ almost mirror like Silver.

Had the Super Bowl pair for about a week. Shoes are loud in person... lol... It doesn't take much light for them to change color. Color of the shoe in low light is a reflective/ almost mirror like Silver.

Can you post some detailed pics?

Back
Top Bottom