OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

unds

2D1B4281-3BDC-46AC-8965-90DF33513043.jpeg

I gotta get a pair of these. Can't find anywhere to try them on, so are these TTS and do you equate the fit the same as say a Jordan 1 Hi? Just need to know if TTS is 1-1 fit snug or wiggle room TTS. Thanks. 👍

Flexin wit the SB :pimp:

Maybe one day I’ll get a pair. For now, the regulars will do.

Nothin wrong with the regular pair…

Regular Trainer 1s are fine, but the SB version is a notably nicer shoe from a materials standpoint. Definitely worth having both. Prices on the SBs aren't entirely insane for what they are, either. Also a nice bonus that they have some Zoom in them.

Only reason I have the SB pair is because I put what I thought was a lowball offer on goat, and it got accepted. SBs definitely nicer, but the ‘22s are great too, imo.

Only reason I have the SB pair is because I put what I thought was a lowball offer on goat, and it got accepted. SBs definitely nicer, but the ‘22s are great too, imo.

22’s no slouch at all.

SB’s just hit a lil harder

My only minor quibble with the '22s is the white leather used is meh at best. The toe boxes get wrinkled/creased up pretty severely in almost no time. Doesn't stop me from wearing them all the time and they still look great on foot, I just wish they had put in some effort with the materials. That said, I just bought a pair of the hyper violets for the low off the recent NDC sale and discount code.

Yeah, I'm just not sure about the shade of volt/neon yellow/whatever it is.
The colors looked a bit washed in the stock pics, but in Vig's pic, they don't that much brighter. Could be the lighting, but they just don't seem as vibrant as I thought they would be. 🤔🤔

Yeah, I'm just not sure about the shade of volt/neon yellow/whatever it is.
The colors looked a bit washed in the stock pics, but in Vig's pic, they don't that much brighter. Could be the lighting, but they just don't seem as vibrant as I thought they would be. 🤔🤔
The citrus is definitely muted in hand but I still like , only for the 50-60% off price point
IMG_0526.jpeg

I definitely like em, wouldn’t mind a pair…. Just not a need at the moment.

They’ll be around I think. I bought more than expected in the last couple weeks anyway, then these Kobes coming up. I can live without em if I miss.

Back
Top Bottom