OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Finishline website has the hyper violets in sz 8, 9.5 and 10 for $50. Crazy not to grab them at that price if they’re your size.

not sure if this is the right thread to ask but i need it identified. the shoe is a trainer. i remember buying these in a white black green colorway at the outlets back in early 2000. they were labled air trainer max but not sure if they were mislabled. any help of what they were called and what year they came out would be appreciated.
Screenshot_20240118_203146_Gallery.jpg

not sure if this is the right thread to ask but i need it identified. the shoe is a trainer. i remember buying these in a white black green colorway at the outlets back in early 2000. they were labled air trainer max but not sure if they were mislabled. any help of what they were called and what year they came out would be appreciated.
you should check with the sneaker preservationsociety on IG . but these look to be from 1998 that is my guess.

If I had to guess I would say 97-98 because they almost look like those 97 Barkleys and they have a midsole that looks similar to stuff that came out 97-98.

Also, if he got them in an outlet in 2000 they most likely came out in the late 90s instead of mid 90s.

Not this one, but I had what was called “Air Anniversary Max” (IIRC) also from the same era (around 2000) which isn’t identifiable anymore. It was also a Trainer (Turf kind of tho) that was using TL Air Unit, but even searching with the product code seen on the inside tag, nothing comes up as the result….

I bet shortyc94 shortyc94 would know.

So you aren't referring to these?

1000013321.jpg

By the way I need these. I know y’all talking about something else but man we need a retro of this pair in the OG forest green cw done all the way right.

Me too man . Me too . One of my favorite models of all time . Been AGES since these dropped

not sure if this is the right thread to ask but i need it identified. the shoe is a trainer. i remember buying these in a white black green colorway at the outlets back in early 2000. they were labled air trainer max but not sure if they were mislabled. any help of what they were called and what year they came out would be appreciated

I want to say these were the sequels to the Air Trainer Max 94's. I had those Trainer Max 94s in OG back in the day and when they retired both times. One of the best trainers they made. Super comfy. These were of the same design. Individual "fingers" for each lace to wrap around your foot.

Definitely either Andrew (SneakerPreservationSociety) or Seth (Soulisole) on IG can definitely let you know. 👍

Back
Top Bottom