OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Sorry if already been posted/answered, but does every color of these run small? Finally tried a pair on for sizing and had to go up .5.

Sorry if already been posted/answered, but does every color of these run small? Finally tried a pair on for sizing and had to go up .5.
I own three from the latest drops and two of them (OG chlorophyll and all whites) are .5 size up. The other one is the enamel green at my true size and they seem to fit with more room like it's .5 up. I have tried on shimas and medicine ball colorway before and those felt more snug at my true size.

Could just be me or my feet, but it's been inconsistent with me and likely will just go .5 up to be safe if I find another color at disco.

I own three from the latest drops and two of them (OG chlorophyll and all whites) are .5 size up. The other one is the enamel green at my true size and they seem to fit with more room like it's .5 up. I have tried on shimas and medicine ball colorway before and those felt more snug at my true size.

Could just be me or my feet, but it's been inconsistent with me and likely will just go .5 up to be safe if I find another color at disco.
Thanks. I was looking at the white/midnight navy

Thanks. I was looking at the white/midnight navy
Oh yeah I had them for a bit before returning them. I had my true size 12 and they felt snug. They're made like the chlorophyll so makes sense those fit better at .5 to me. I also have flat feet if that helps at all.

What's the quality like on the Citron Trainer 1's? I jumped on them for $70 from NDC, but haven't seen much fan fare on them. Figured it's not a bad price for whatever I get.

Shiekh has the hyper violets for 49.99

Shipping is like 13 but code sale10 makes them 58 shipped.

Scooped a pair.

Good looking out man . Got them on finish line a couple of weeks ago when they were on sale for $50 but they hit me with the your order has been cancelled email like a week later lol hopefully that doesn’t happen with these

Shiekh has the hyper violets for 49.99

Shipping is like 13 but code sale10 makes them 58 shipped.

Scooped a pair.

Good looking out man . Got them on finish line a couple of weeks ago when they were on sale for $50 but they hit me with the your order has been cancelled email like a week later lol hopefully that doesn’t happen with these

Damn near almost bought another pair, had to stop myself :lol:
In addition to the pair of chloros I’ve been beating on for a year, I have another DS pair plus a DS pair of the hyper violets and white/navy/reds … and two DS pairs of the SB chloros. The only thing that really tempts me to buy another pair (beside that price) is that these things start to look beat up relatively quickly if you wear them a fair amount. But I’m going to stay strong.

In addition to the pair of chloros I’ve been beating on for a year, I have another DS pair plus a DS pair of the hyper violets and white/navy/reds … and two DS pairs of the SB chloros. The only thing that really tempts me to buy another pair (beside that price) is that these things start to look beat up relatively quickly if you wear them a fair amount. But I’m going to stay strong.

You better get those for that price.
Those will be 200 dollars or more in 2 years.

Yeah they do man . My proton greys I think they’re called looked great for a long time but lately I’ve been wearing them a few times a week at least and they do start to look beat pretty quick . I’m gonna have to clean mine up real good soon

Kinda doubt it. But yeah, I feel like I should, but I have so many damn shoes, it's likely a waste. I've got years' worth of Trainer 1s as is LOL

I quit fooling with FNL bc of this exact same reason. Got the "your order has been canceled" bull like 4 times last yr. The universe is sending signs.

Yeah man I was actually hot because I really wanted these and I had also ordered my wife a pair as well , and she was really excited about them . I mean if you’re gonna cancel , why wait a ****ing week to send the email ? Lol . I won’t be bothering with them again anytime soon

Yeah they do man . My proton greys I think they’re called looked great for a long time but lately I’ve been wearing them a few times a week at least and they do start to look beat pretty quick . I’m gonna have to clean mine up real good soon

I mean considering you can get the chlorophyll’s and navy’s on goat for like $65 lol I can guarantee you it ain’t gonna happen

OK, NOW I caved and ordered another pair of hyper violets :rofl:
There's an additional 10 percent code for Shiekh, and a nearby option for me to pickup in store, eliminating the $11 shipping cost. $48.93 out the door including CA tax. For THAT price, I had to buy them. Trainer 1s in the OG white/gray colorblocking are one of my all-time favorite shoes.

OK, NOW I caved and ordered another pair of hyper violets :rofl:
There's an additional 10 percent code for Shiekh, and a nearby option for me to pickup in store, eliminating the $11 shipping cost. $48.93 out the door including CA tax. For THAT price, I had to buy them. Trainer 1s in the OG white/gray colorblocking are one of my all-time favorite shoes.
Care to share the 10% code or not available to the public?

Back
Top Bottom