OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

The fact they legit, i may buy only if i feel they are a deal or i'm willing to pay for the inflated price.
this incident only gives me a heads up so i wont be surprised if they cancel.

legit my ***** lol , thats bad biz. and bad biz = no biz from me anyway.

i think people feel the same way about FNL. People always complain that they waste time clicking and waiting because their credit card gets refused or their order gets canceled a few days later.
but we all know they legit, but unreliable to many and when time is important these days for releases. unreliability leads going elsewhere.
edit: and when customer service lies to you afterward, it's because they truly have absolutely no clue what's going on. they don't lie to weasel out of it

Last edited:
Don't want to be "THAT" guy but these are looking like a buy to sell later down the road type of shoe.

I don't think so, if anything these seem like the type that if you don't strike and sell while there's a buzz about them, you're going to be stuck trying to move them for retail 8 months down the line when nobody gives a damn.

just wait til crease pics come out... these don't look like they'll age well. anyone broken them out for more than a couch sit?

legit my ***** lol , thats bad biz. and bad biz = no biz from me anyway.

legit as in the shoe is legit. i would order from them with the knowledge that it may be a hit or miss. so i won't be disappointed if it misses and be pleasantly surprised it is a hit

if somebody pulled a stunt like that on a meetup, how you think it would/could end ? not good

lol, people don't pull that unless they got assurances that it will end in their favor

The minute son said THEY must be from the "M" part of the DMV, it was readily apparent he was in his feelings...

It has NOTHING to do with being from Maryland. Shady people will be shady people REGARDLESS of where they're from...

Shady bammas will shade...

And like my man's Mario said, Cmonwealth and Major are prob still sitting on pairs... Call em up...

so i did a stock locate last night, and only 21 mercer might have had my size. i'm in class right now but i was planning to call when i get out. does anyone know if they do phone orders? or would i just be wasting my time? thanks for any help you guys can provide

so which retailers got these exactly? i checked in with pretty much everyone i can think of locally, and i couldnt even find anyone who got them to begin with, much less still has them

i wonder if theyre any GM pairs floating around. I cant believe these are going for 200+ on the bay. And here i was complaining that i paid $180 to have them early

Back
Top Bottom