OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

More fragment

Those are sweet. Batter than the rubbish red pair.

Really need OG TW retroed in the monochromatic colourways.

If I had to choose, I'd take the white-based pair.

Also...

"The clay court-inspired collection is the first of three NikeCourt Air Trainer 1 Mid x Fragment collections to release this summer. It will be followed by collections that celebrate tennis' biggest moments in London and New York."

The price of summer just went up.

Last edited:
would love to have that white pair but nike lab is damn near impossible to cop from

haven't tried to cop anything from them yet but everything I've watched was gone in seconds

If I had to choose, I'd take the white-based pair.

Also...

"The clay court-inspired collection is the first of three NikeCourt Air Trainer 1 Mid x Fragment collections to release this summer. It will be followed by collections that celebrate tennis' biggest moments in London and New York."

The price of summer just went up.
Surely an all-white version for Wimbledon?

Or perhaps...

17927240012_3a6c912c91_o.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta find those socks Mc is wearin somewhere with the old nike check on them, can only find pairs with the swoosh on, bleeerk!

806942-282 

CHINO/RUST-BAROQUE BROWN-WHITE

806942-881

RUST/RUST-WHITE

6/29

$150 

Theres 8 cws in total 

^ 8 pairs makes 4 sets, which obviously makes more sense given the tennis connection. But on the Nike page, it says three sets. I wonder what gives.

^ 8 pairs makes 4 sets, which obviously makes more sense given the tennis connection. But on the Nike page, it says three sets. I wonder what gives.
1st set   2 

2nd set  3 

3rd set   3 

Just a guess

But using real world logic with nike is a waste of your time 

Last edited:
806942-282
CHINO/RUST-BAROQUE BROWN-WHITE

Will these be available in Europe ?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom