OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

god dam it. i stopped at my local store to see if they got them, of course they didnt. just saw the shoe palace link. added to cart successfully, but by the time i put in all my info and clicked confirm order, the quantity updated to zero. fml

i knew that link was too good to be true. (for me at least.) congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair

i swear it's mocking me

seriously. 2 f'ing sizes sold out and one of them is mine. sorry for clogging up the thread with my anger posts guys. i have to go volunteer at a baseball practice now anyways so i cant try and more unfortunately. hopefully i can land a pair eventually

Interesting concept for sure. Can never imagine wearing them. Winter, summer, spring, or fall. Kudos to those of you who can/will pull it off. Pass given all the other crazy stuff in line next month.

Same here. They are something different not everyone can pull off. Congrats to all who scored. GL to those still on the hunt.

Somehow I feel that Gentry pulled an old play out of the playbook. Limit quantity, create hype, cause attention and chaos will ensue. (Meaning profits will rise.)

Weird how so many sites have them, but still sold out quick at NDC. Looks like everyone got a shipment, but just a few sz runs.

Able to grab my pair from NDC without much research. So for people who are putting a little effort, it is almost unreal to fail.

these look amazing on screen, but can't seem to shake the feeling that I will look like a middle schooler who just copped kicks from Journeys if I rocked these :smh:

Weird how so many sites have them, but still sold out quick at NDC. Looks like everyone got a shipment, but just a few sz runs.

Able to grab my pair from NDC without much research. So for people who are putting a little effort, it is almost unreal to fail.

Show me one place with sz 13!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom