OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

wats the best deal out for the chlorophyll cw???

i know the quality is not up to par but i figured i could find em at a decent price about now.

Don't quote me but I haven't seen them floating around as much in the past few months so the ship probably sailed as far as retailers. I've noticed the prices starting the creep back up on eBay, too.

There's an off chance Champs may still have some in their stores in diff regions. Worth a shot.

Wally's usually keen to prices and availability. He would know more.

The Somerville MA outlet had some last week at 79.99 - they've only been open a month, so nothing was at clearance prices yet.  But, worth keeping an eye on as a new round of markdowns have hit, so maybe they got discounted.

The Somerville MA outlet had some last week at 79.99 - they've only been open a month, so nothing was at clearance prices yet.  But, worth keeping an eye on as a new round of markdowns have hit, so maybe they got discounted.
I was there again today - they are indeed discounted to 59.97

Are the recent chlorophylls worth it quality wise? I feel obligated to own a pair lol since they're so legendary

Are the recent chlorophylls worth it quality wise? I feel obligated to own a pair lol since they're so legendary
Quality is definitely lacking to say the least.  Most will attest to that.  It all depends on how much you want them and what kind of prices you can find.  I know they've been popping up in different outlets for the last year or so.

Last edited:
At msrp? NO

But as other posters have said, wait for outlet pricing. I paid $60 for my pair 2 years ago
Need help with these, can't find them anywhere and Nike don't have any info on them. Product number won't even show up on Nike system, what gives?

Onene

I paid $33 at outlet last year and still think that's too much. These were so bad especially compared to quality of the infrared

Damn, if I see them at Ross again I'll cop

Off topic but does anyone have the Persian "BW" air trainer 2? They've been on my radar for a few months now

Off topic but does anyone have the Persian "BW" air trainer 2? They've been on my radar for a few months now

SH has them on discount w/ free ship too.
http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-air-trainer-2-prm-qs-632193001.html
detail-big-image

Last edited:

Yup. :nthat:
One of my favorite colorways of the trainer 2, that's not a bad deal on SH either.

Just ordered.  I won't be around on Saturday morning to try off of NDC, so this was perfect timing.

Back
Top Bottom