OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

still glad i copped the fragment sand cw a week before they took them off the site..got 3 fragments..i ll be very happy though to get the black and red pairs for below retail if i manage to find them in outlets

Man I wish my outlet got some of the Frag Trainers. Might have to take the hour drive and see if they are there. 

Might have to take the hour drive and see if they are there. 
or

Yeah, i need another pair or two of the sand and a second pair of the clay.....

has anyone been to the brooklyn outlet lately?

Livermore outlet has all white/wolf grey and blacks for $129.99. Greens, white/green 3m, rust, red for $89.99 there was extra 20%. Idk how long the extra 20% off. I copped rust color way for $78 after taxes.

Quality is 100000% better than any remastered ish Jordan brand puts out. The orange "rust" color way reminds me of an Hermes orange. Beautiful specimen of a shoe.

Nike Livermore outlet
(925) 454-1272

Finally got around to completing the set.

There's also a mass amount of the all-white Frag AT1s  in size 9.5 on ebay. You could probably land for around 55-60 shipped

Last edited:
anyone know what are each Frag 1 is called? i only know each is suppose to represent a court in the pro tennis circuit i.e. winbledon etc. 

Never care bout those fraqs. Chlorophyll is what I wanted. Lucky nobody knows whose jerry rice in hk lol got myself a pair easily.

Picked up the red Fragment today from Citadel outlet. Should've went last wk when they had the sale. Wanted the navy blue more.

The red and the white has FSR. Some smaller sz left for other colors.

Material on these puts all the remastered stuff to shame.
Hey Frank, Just wondering how your pair fits compared to Jordan's/Kobe's? 

I'm an 11.5 in Jordan's/Kobe's but a 10.5 in some Nike running shoes and I found an 11 & 12 but not sure which way to go.

Hey Frank, Just wondering how your pair fits compared to Jordan's/Kobe's? 

I'm an 11.5 in Jordan's/Kobe's but a 10.5 in some Nike running shoes and I found an 11 & 12 but not sure which way to go.

They're TTS. I wear sz11 in everything. You will be better off with 12 probably

Last edited:
Todays wear:

How do yall feel about these? Nothing super special but not bas for having picked them up for $35.

Todays wear:

How do yall feel about these? Nothing super special but not bas for having picked them up for $35.
not bad at all for that price. where and how?

i slept on the fragments for so long while holding a gift card and now totally regretting not grabing the 3m pair.

oh this was like 3 years ago when the bb51 pack was released.  apparently these, nor the black and gold colorway did that well.  i copped 2 pairs from NFO. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom