OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Interesting...

Just got these off eBay for $39 , nds but the soles have chipped paint , I figured for the price I can wear as beaters and if they fall apart no big deal, was only $39

Do you think they will fall apart ?

Probably :lol: BUT, like you said, you paid $39 and not $139. Even if they do crap out, you're out of a meal for two at Applebee's money and not anything heavy.

After previous convos we've had here, I pretty much stopped bothering w/ any pairs older than 6-7 years old b/c I buy to wear and not collect.

Probably :lol: BUT, like you said, you paid $39 and not $139. Even if they do crap out, you're out of a meal for two at Applebee's money and not anything heavy.

After previous convos we've had here, I pretty much stopped bothering w/ any pairs older than 6-7 years old b/c I buy to wear and not collect.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Didn't the AT1's from that pack run incredibly small (like the previous retros)?
I found that both AT1's run .5 size small (for me and my webbed feet).  This has been consistent for me since the 2000 Retros (didn't have a pair between '87 and The Aughts).

This just arrived today , loving the quality of the og , letting the new trainer 1 go so if anyone wants pm me

Last edited:
I found that both AT1's run .5 size small (for me and my webbed feet).  This has been consistent for me since the 2000 Retros (didn't have a pair between '87 and The Aughts).
Yeah, the early retros with the padded, checker-pattern tongue ran really small... but from what I've heard, the 2012 Chloro retro corrected the sizing... maybe Wally and other peeps can reconfirm?

Yeah, the early retros with the padded, checker-pattern tongue ran really small... but from what I've heard, the 2012 Chloro retro corrected the sizing... maybe Wally and other peeps can reconfirm?
my legacy pack chloro fit half size small, so i rock 10s.  my brogue and infrareds are the newest releases (2013) and they run big [long], which are also 10s.  if i could get them to fit correctly as my older at1s do , they would need to be like a 9.75.   

Last edited:
Got lucky last week and managed to finally scoop up a grail of mine on the bay.
A beautiful pair of 2002 Viotech Air Trainer III B, oh so gently worn but at $27 you can't go wrong

I'm very happy for you, man...but I hate you too b/c I'll never see a 13 in those...and they'd never be that low in price.

I'm very happy for you, man...but I hate you too b/c I'll never see a 13 in those...and they'd never be that low in price.
Thanks man. Don't hate, there are always a surprising number of these popping up, maybe not at $27, but a 13 is bound to pop up, no?

Unless they never dropped in larger sizes since it was a japan exclusive drop.....idk.

Back
Top Bottom