OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Missed out on some Chloro's on ebay the other day... 
mean.gif

i wanted to pull the trigger on there but 100$ for 12 YO shoethrew me off. don't want to buy and only get two or three wears before the soles give out

I got busted by moderators for posting my link. I put Make Offer but haven't got many... I love these but I gotta move on

"Promotional" or "Promo" originally meant a cosmetically altered special fabrication that was not a general release, such as a player exclusive or made in lots for a team.

Reference them with an official release to see if there are slight differences.

Last edited:
"Promotional" or "Promo" originally meant a cosmetically altered special fabrication that was not a general release, such as a player exclusive or made in lots for a team.

Reference them with an official release to see if there are slight differences.

Thanks , I was trying to get a manufacturing date to verify that they will hold up, but for $25 it's worth a shot

Last edited:
just crazy.  how do they fit you?  mine run big, which annoys the crap out of me because its a dope color way. 

I wear an 11.5 usually in trainer 1 buy these were sz 12 but for $15 I could care less . They are a little big but nothing thick socks can't solve

Ahhh I'm 11.5, been scouring the internets for classic chloros for like..1.5 years?
I must not be looking often enough...next time they drop I'm going in debt without a doubt...

The promos i copped for $25 just came in and damn i love these , the comfort level on these is great and i love the tounge material the comfort level is night and day from the pair that came out in 2012

Last edited:
The promos i copped for $25 just came in and damn i love these , the comfort level on these is great and i love the tounge material the comfort level is night and day from the pair that came out in 2012

Dope af!!! You have any problems with the toes pinching on these?

Those are definitely vintage. Peep the box and tongue, it says "cross trainer" which hasn't been used on a shoe in a min. They are beautiful

Right. I don't know the details but they have to be very old. Even little details like the red K in the logo are old style marks.

Back
Top Bottom