OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Have we discussed these previously? Tag indicates 2015.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I'd get these.

Yeah, I wouldn't have hated those Ultra Trainer 1s. I wonder how they feel with that decently big heel unit and the phylon midsole.

I would've been mad as hell if they did them like they've done some other Ultras though where they released a limited run of the original models that they're based on first. Thankfully it probably wouldn't have played out like the Spiridons or anything even if they did.

Wasn't there pics of an AT1's with a Lunar midsole a while back? Would have been an interesting shoe, IMO. Too bad it never materialized.

Ultra chloros?

Oh dear.

Hopefully they fall by the wayside with the new Nike 25% style reduction strategy and they give us an OG retro instead.

Wow. Never seen those.

Always nice to see the silhouette. Sad it's not in og form.

MESH!!!

Mesh toe box reminds me of these ogs
1988%20meshtoed.jpg

Everything else gets a pass.

I see them trying to go with a non stitch seamless design like the zoom trainer 1s. But the smaller swoosh is a travesty. The white lace locks are a huge omission. I can deal with the grey suede looking material. But then I'm instantly reminded with the photo above of what it really should look like and these ultras fall by the wayside.

Sinner Sinner the lunar trainer 1 sample is on eBay. And I thought this one was bad. The unreleased stuff is usually some lower depths of ugly. They did not disappoint.

Last edited:
Those look mad clunky...and I'd still end up with at least one pair b/c Trainer + Lunar lol

wallyhopp wallyhopp - the toebox on that Ultra is so nice. Give me the ankle collar and maybe the tongue too, just out of curiosity.

Funny / sad that Red Run Red Run and unseen unseen should just be posting about the Air Trainer 1 Knicks for today I have to retire my pair, I wore them all day yesterday, they were fine when I put them on and I didn't notice any change in feel over the course of the day but today when I picked them up to put them away I found that the sole on the left shoe had completely crumbled R.I.P
2017-10-19 15.49.12.jpg

2017-10-19 15.49.54.jpg
2017-10-19 15.50.04-1.jpg
2017-10-19 15.50.08.jpg

I was definitely expecting a Chlorophyll retro for the 30th anniversary, but I guess not. Ill be having my DS 2000s sole swapped soon.

Peeps with the 2012 Chloros... how are they holding up? Deciding if I should pull the trigger should I see a pair available.

Back
Top Bottom