OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Just grabbed a 10.5 from a local store (to be picked up) as i dont know this Bonkers Frankfurt i ordered my 11 from so not trusted until they arrive. 10.5 was the closest they had left so i chanced it. Wait n see i guess....worse that happens is i have two pairs.
Ordered a 11.5 at Bonkers and UPS should get em to my door today.

Oh sweeet
It seems we´re from the same country. Do you have any infos if the Cross Trainer Low (red or blue) will be available in Germany/ EU?
nike-air-cross-trainer-low-cq9182-100-release-date-00.jpg
nike-air-cross-trainer-low-cq9182-100-release-date-00.jpg

Local orange account shop have just received them and called me back before shelving, but biggest size they have is 11 while I look for 11.5 to 12 😢😭 also said they will receive a second shipment soon and that they should be able to check the sizes they will receive.

Local orange account shop have just received them and called me back before shelving, but biggest size they have is 11 while I look for 11.5 to 12 😢😭 also said they will receive a second shipment soon and that they should be able to check the sizes they will receive.
This Sounds JUST Like The Infrared SB Release.

Tiny Stock Numbers With Some Sizes Missing With Follow Up Stock Landing Shortly After Original Release.

Hopefully Your 12 Is In That ReUp Stock My Man, I Know The Shop Here Only Received 1 Originally :nerd:

they ship? I need an 11.

Ended up buying my size 10 off of eBay yesterday. After eBay bucks, I paid $142, which was cheaper than Starcow. Now if only Starcow would refund my money.

Limited sizes available, free shipping
All gone, much appreciated though

Limited sizes available, free shipping
damn, I had been checking their site everyday this week and refreshing this page

I probably checked their site within an hour or two prior to you posting this

Last edited:
eBay pair tracking says I should have it Friday. Stock X pair has arrived to SX so should be shipping out and arriving early next week, I figure. It's been a minute since I was this excited to get a pair of shoes. Even in this modified form--which looks really good in its own right--these have always been one of the coolest-looking, most timeless shoes/colorways in Nike history.

Had a bid in for 142 on SX in case my first didn't go through and someone bit on it so now I have two. This time its 8 bucks cheaper lol. Kind of not mad because I kind of wanted to double up on these but didn't want to because I paid resell already and I am trying not to overspend buy more than I need.

I was on chill but these, Barkley's, Raids, and Uptempos turned October into a spend fest.

Still waiting on seller from ebay to ship. Says he should have them in hands by Friday

Mine shipped from eBay today that he got from packer , should be here Friday and I hope the 12 isn’t too big , we’ll see

Had a bid in for 142 on SX in case my first didn't go through and someone bit on it so now I have two. This time its 8 bucks cheaper lol. Kind of not mad because I kind of wanted to double up on these but didn't want to because I paid resell already and I am trying not to overspend buy more than I need.

I was on chill but these, Barkley's, Raids, and Uptempos turned October into a spend fest.
You did better than I did on prices so don't feel bad LOL. Basically with all the fees and shipping and CA tax, I paid $200 delivered for each of my two pairs. Hurts a bit, but no regrets since I love this model/colorway so much. Barring some other unforeseen shock release, all I have left between now and 2021 is one pair of infrared AM90s and one pair of fire red IVs.

Back
Top Bottom