OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

What type of release was this? I reading all types of stuff. Heard EU skateshops and a few US got them but seems like majority of them didnt. Did a few just them them early in the state is there guna be a wider release? I struck out in 3 spots yesterday

May be in the minority but the SB branding on the tongue is a turn off. Want them below $200, will survey the scene for about a week cause the ship for retail has sailed

Paying $30-40 above retail is fair. Paying way above retail is driving the price up for everyone else.

Kinetic randomly popped up with pairs today. More pairs will pop up tomorrow and the days that follow once stores receive their shipments.

It's going to take digging but I'd rather do that than $100 over retail. That extra $100 is an extra pair for me lol.

Trainer line is whatever to Nike. It sucks they'll do a decent take like this - which shows they can hit the details - but not give us one good year like they've done recently w the AM1, AM90, AM97 etc in recent years.

Have a skate shop in ATL that's orange label but only open 3 hours out the day :lol: gonna check them out. Got extremely lucky and hit on CB94's and Air More Uptempo's for retail in stores within the past 3 weeks so I'm gonna try and push my luck til in runs out

This is like one pair I rarely been patiently waiting for Nike to do. I know it’s just kicks but man am I sore for missing

Paying $30-40 above retail is fair. Paying way above retail is driving the price up for everyone
That’s exactly what I did. Paid $30+ above the retail including shipping, I hate to deal w/ reseller, but I guess I had to since all the Orange label stores around Tokyo were raffling em...

]

That’s exactly what I did. Paid $30+ above the retail including shipping, I hate to deal w/ reseller, but I guess I had to since all the Orange label stores around Tokyo were raffling em...
]

$30-40 is like a convenience fee lol. doesn't bother me.

$100? i'm good.

i'm actually looking fwd to wearing these and easing up on my '12s and '08 pair. In fact, glad didn't dump my DS '12s in anticipation of these. Suede is cool, still prefer the original materials.

wallyhopp wallyhopp Paul Browns eluded me forever. Now, not even worth buying b/c they'll crumble. SB should bring those back!

Last edited:
Just gimme one size 11. :nerd:

This is a definite first world problem and I shouldn’t even be complaining, but trying to keep up with these random stateside drops while traveling outside of the country is a helluva challenge. Really I should just live in the moment, but who am I kidding—I am what I am. There will inevitably be several packages greeting me when we get home, along with my wife’s side eye. :lol:

Paying $30-40 above retail is fair. Paying way above retail is driving the price up
It's going to take digging but I'd rather do that than $100 over retail. That extra $100 is an extra pair for me lol.

Trainer line is whatever to Nike. It sucks they'll do a decent take like this - which shows they can hit the details - but not give us one good year like they've done recently w the AM1, AM90, AM97 etc in recent years.
[/QUOT

Woke up to a cancellation email from Starcow. Looks like I’ll be going the eBay route for my size 10.

Woke up to a cancellation email from Starcow. Looks like I’ll be going the eBay route for my size 10.
I’m currently the high bidder on an eBay auction for a second pair after paying resale (but nothing crazy) on SX yesterday for the first pair. Now the asks on SX have gotten stupid.

I’m sure they’ll probably come down ... maybe? I hate this release and the Orange Label, in-store-only skateshop thing. I don’t want to get caught up in the emotion of it in the moment, but all indications seem to be, hit now or it’s a complete crapshoot later. Doesn’t seem like there’s going to be loads of pairs out there. But knowing Nike, I don’t trust there won’t be a regular retro release in the next year, which would make me feel like a ******* idiot for paying more now. But if there isn’t, then it’ll probably only get worse trying to find a pair at a relatively reasonable price.

This $#!t is infuriating :rofl:

@exploitskateboarding Has A Size 10 And Size 11 Chlorophyll Available For Those Still Looking.

$170 Shipped Via PayPal Invoice :nerd:

Last edited:
Starcow cancelled my order this morning, I hate that. At least let me know when i ordered and not 3 days later when they're all gone

Anyone see a 9.5 or 10 anywhere?

Last edited:
Gonna chalk this luck up to my birthday being on Saturday but I might have these in hand for retail within the next 30 mins. Developing....

I’m on an incredible run right now. I got the last pair which was my size, a 10. wallyhopp wallyhopp tried to make you proud

049CE3E1-C2EB-4498-81E7-776F109895A5.jpeg

You all who got shipping confirmations, did you also get order confirmation emails? I didn’t create an account or have one active when I paid via PayPal. The PayPal order is there on PayPal. It went from pending to 100% posted. So I’m guessing I’m good? All I have from premier is a screenshot showing my order #.
Edit: I went back through my browsing history and found the order confirmation url. It shows shipped! I guess I needed to click the SHOP link for tracking through email. Thursday here we come.

Any other sites releasing these soon? Got the refund from Starcow this AM, and now nearby shops don't have my size (11.5).

Back
Top Bottom