OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Un DS today
F60F48D1-78FC-48A6-8EFC-B20ABC9331C0.jpeg

Facts I had to pay on Stockx and the kicks are worth it. The ego takes a hit paying an extra 100 but there is no ego in the sneaker game. That I hate playing but had too for these.
It would be one thing if they retailed for $160 and then were going for $260 on resale. But they're not LOL

Your toe boxes look nice

Two of my pairs were messed up with the leather already peeling.

Glad to see I'm not the only one loading up on these things :lol:

yeah been a long time coming with chloros, so you know we all had to OD on them. who knows when we'll see them again. trainers are quite obscure with the releases as of late.

Haven’t seen you post around these parts much lately. Glad to see you got your pair.

sup broski. just been laying low with overall sneaker copps. had to come out the woodwork on these of course. hope all is well with you and the rest of the crew here.

You’re Not Alone :lol:
D9F38982-A39C-4C2C-B9B8-8DFCBBFD59FA.jpeg

172DFF51-D548-4F71-9E3D-E90C70FF0733.jpeg
I bought four pairs, too LOL. Second pair arrives tomorrow, other two are en route to SX.
yeah been a long time coming with chloros, so you know we all had to OD on them. who knows when we'll see them again. trainers are quite obscure with the releases as of late.
My thoughts exactly. And if by chance a regular non-SB retro comes along, I'll just buy more and be even happier.
The Pair I Chose To Wear First Has Some Sexy Toe Boxes! :pimp:
5A27B952-206D-404F-9C92-05BCDD7EFDA2.jpeg
Mine, too. I'm loving the fact I have a pair of Nikes that actually crease naturally again :lol:

Last pair I had was the zoom tennis trainer back from 08-09. Still waiting to get my stockx pairs. If the quality and comfort meets expectations, I may need to add a third pair down the road. 1 pair for daily wear, 1 pair for the gym, and 1 pair to stock.

I need a link for an 11.. I want another pair and I don't want to go the dark side of SX again. I ordered my first pair on the 7th.. I still don't have them. I know to be patient with SX and Goat but after the issues with the first two purchases and having to pay resell, I just want the one pair already.

One of the more painful releases of the year and one of the best shoes to release this year... not a good feeling.

Waiting for the double up until I get back from Mexico to try on pair #1 to make sure sizing is gucci. Seems like it’s to my benefit since prices are dropping. :pimp:

if anyone missed it

I can see this coming 100 miles away. Regular, non-SB AT1 retro coming. Except ... maybe not. Nike's strategies and releases for shoes like this are so inconsistent. It could be that the SB AT1 and its limited-ness (made up word lol) is meant to drive sales of these lows for people who missed out, followed by another true AT1 regular retro six months or whatever from now to get people to buy multiple times. But it could also be what Nike does sometimes and ... nothing after this :rolleyes
It's stressing me out seeing people in this thread who clearly love this shoe refraining from getting them now because they have some aversion to paying resale or think there's going to miraculously be some wider, easy-to-get-at-retail-price release. Just ****ing buy them, guys :rofl:

Last edited:
Sz12, 2007, 2012, 2020
IMG_20201015_132418.jpg

Happy with the shape, ref. to my 2012s awfull toeboxes. Liner looks ok to be painted (not too plush), but tongue liner is chloro green.
IMG_20201015_132704.jpg

Happy with smooth leather parts, they used the same buttery as comfortable pro bowls. Tired of crappy pleathers. Suede is flexible too, but I'll make sure to spray and brush it prior wearing (still using dr. martens ultra protector), as it will be hard to double up.
IMG_20201015_132513.jpg
IMG_20201015_132544.jpg

Long life to yours!

Last edited:
Eff it...Just did the StockX thing for a pair...

If they drop again and I can grab another for retail (Or less) then great...

If they don’t get a wider drop in the US, then I can rest easy knowing I got them for under $200...Which is way under what I thought aftermarket would be looking like anyway...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom