OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I’m liking the pine green more. I wonder if Nike is planning to do a 35th anniversary release with these and the Air Max 1’s. Makes the rumors about the big bubble Air Max 1’s a little more believable.

I spoke to someone at Nike Corporate - USA. They said the AT1 style code shows as valid but there is no USA release/restock info for February...so far. :ohwell:

brat-mad.gif

I already had 2 x 12's locked in, so went for .5 up during the snkrs drop. The prices for that one size are ridiculous on GOAT.
Nike always makes very little number of 12.5 or I've also noticed that most stores don't get it and only Nike will sell them. Pretty sure that's the reason for higher prices on those. It's a unicorn size. At times I need that 12.5 because 12 too small and 13 to big.

Nike always makes very little number of 12.5 or I've also noticed that most stores don't get it and only Nike will sell them. Pretty sure that's the reason for higher prices on those. It's a unicorn size. At times I need that 12.5 because 12 too small and 13 to big.
Precisely.

I mostly buy direct from Nike & ADC or UK just so I can get what has become my TTS in the narrow stuff.

13 is almost always too big but many 12's are manageable.

^ Is that their old SB listing or are they being restocked? 👀
Looks like SB… So far, I’ve only seen Sinner’s info (NSW at HK?), Maze in BR (which someone has posted its link) and also noirfonce.eu (without any pix and it only says it’s coming soon) are the only places I can find that have or will have Chlorophyll and it feels strange that those 3 are located in completely different region… Asia, South America & Europe??

Back
Top Bottom