OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I think they're the same pair. Color discrepancies can easily come from lighting or white balance.... and for the shape, it could be the angle. It just doesn't make much sense to release two of the same model but with slight variations... a different tint of green.

But hey, if for some reason they are releasing both... I'll take whatever I can get my hands on! 🤷‍♂️

I think they're the same pair. Color discrepancies can easily come from lighting or white balance.... and for the shape, it could be the angle. It just doesn't make much sense to release two of the same model but with slight variations... a different tint of green.

But hey, if for some reason they are releasing both... I'll take whatever I can get my hands on! 🤷‍♂️

I don’t think there are 2 pairs either. I feel like that chloro pic is a stock photo and the chloro was added assuming we were getting that shade and not the one we are getting. Those green are too different to be lighting.

This

But also Nike gon Nike sometimes

What to make of the discrepancy on the tongue tag?
One could be a sample of sorts I suppose.

Gottys first picture if you zoom in has a 1 on the tongue tag. I get how colors can look different too.
There’s more random photos of multiple pairs of the og green pair so my guess is that’s the one we’re getting, not the gotty pair. Gottys looks like better materials and the chlorophyll green. So that’s why I was guessing there was two similar but different pairs.

The blue pair someone mentioned a few pages back had a vague mention of summer. I’m hoping we see every color of the rainbow with this basic scheme

Where are y’all seeing two different versions/colors? Can someone post a pick of the this “blue pair” you guys are mentioning?

A few pages back a poster said that he thinks a OG red and/or blue colorway is coming so that's why I said that.

I don't know if they are coming or not, but if they are, it makes me feel that those are 2 different pairs with 2 different shades of green because they might be getting ready to release a bunch of trainers this year. Similar to how the air max 90 had a huge year 2 years ago and every flavor of 90 under the sun dropped

I’m bummed that these made it onto the blogs. Lol.
I liked it that us actual fans of the shoe had the scoop before them all.
Unfortunately it was bound to get out since a Travis pair is on the horizon.
I also can't hate because back in 2012 I had barely any idea on this shoe and seeing them on IG was love at first sight. I'll welcome new fans ask once was. Difference though, back then it was an outlet cop, today it's lucky on a site or resale.

Yeah, the tongue tags and colors are different. It would be real treat to get both.

B31EAA73-C0FB-4423-8EB4-B7DB931B0F4E.jpeg
4D634CDF-DDC8-49B7-A354-82BDDB99E5DD.jpeg

Dam that is odd. My 2012 pair has yellowed and what not but no cracks. Can't say I wore them everyday but they stayed in constant rotation.
Wore my 2007 pair to the gym and everywhereeee until the sole at the heel crumbled couple of years ago haha, will send a pic later

I’m doing the opposite, at least going by photos so far. SBs are crack. I’ll make the new release the beater and keep my two DS SBs in reserve.
I beat my first pair of SBs pretty hard and no obvious cracks in them 🤷‍♂️

I feel the SB pair is dope but its just the brand its not a skateboarding shoe specifically. rather have true to John McEnroe version honestly with tennis court soles hahahaahah

The SBs are dope and were/are a nice placeholder but this OG version pair is an absolute must have x2. I hope they don’t drag their feet with releasing these in the US. I need em now.

10000000000%

Wore my 2007 pair to the gym and everywhereeee until the sole at the heel crumbled couple of years ago haha, will send a pic later

I feel the SB pair is dope but its just the brand its not a skateboarding shoe specifically. rather have true to John McEnroe version honestly with tennis court soles hahahaahah

10000000000%
The pics of these so far is what has me preferring the SB pair. Shape on SBs is really good. These so far look off. Pre-creased and blocky toes. Will know when I have them and can put side by side LOL

Back
Top Bottom