OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Fell in love with these when I first saw pictures, and will be going for the black pair when it releases on the 17th!
9175A9A1-324A-4F5B-8EEF-8D5C71650314.jpeg
8B54E4C9-829F-4FBE-981E-BF7EC346DA18.jpeg

The aged yellow mid-sole adds a ton more character and impact to the shoe but I like both variants. The matching midsole just seems more GR-ish.

Still not digging that green.
Seems there's no 1 on the tongue.
That’s to og spec.

The whole chlorophyll destination should never have existed.

As 3/22 approaches, if anyone wants to share info through PM, pm me. Not sure what shops will be releasing and if there is even a us release. I’m down to help with info I’ll accumulate in the next week

Found an old photo of the 1990 pair I sold years ago
32286328-2771-4A03-8876-0034B4E6063E.jpeg

The green was always greener than the Kermit the frog chlorophyll they magically invented and used in 2000.

Last edited:
Does Asphalt Gold ship to US?
I believe so. If not, these will probably be available on foot sites that do ship to the US.

That’s to og spec.

The whole chlorophyll destination should never have existed.

As 3/22 approaches, if anyone wants to share info through PM, pm me. Not sure what shops will be releasing and if there is even a us release. I’m down to help with info I’ll accumulate in the next week

Found an old photo of the 1990 pair I sold years ago
32286328-2771-4A03-8876-0034B4E6063E.jpeg

The green was always greener than the Kermit the frog chlorophyll they magically invented and used in 2000.
The materials and shape on that pair looks amazing. You can tell those were super comfortable. It’s too bad that Nike no longer makes the Air Trainer a performance shoe. I am looking forward to the upcoming retro but felt that they should have put a little more effort into making them closer to the OG’s.

Chlorophylls will more than likely see a US release, but I’ll be buying these if there’s an overseas shop that ships to the US. Not taking any chances.

Last edited:
They do not according to their app. I did a test to enter one of their raffles and got the message they can only send Nike products to EEA countries and Switzerland. Got the same message for Adidas.

Chlorophylls will more than likely see a US release, but I’ll be buying these if there’s an overseas shop that ships to the US. Not taking any chances.

Ah, roger that re: Asphalt Gold. I'll get a pair (or two) regardless, however I have to do it. Yeah, I'm not doubting a US release. If it's a typically weird one and I somehow strike out, it'll be resale. Unfortunate, but no way I'm not getting them.

I'm thinking about the smoke gray one.

Anyways here's links.

Back
Top Bottom