OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

in the trainers im a 12.5,just as difficult if not more than 13
True, I got my usual 12 for the navy from Footpatrol and I had pinky toe rubbing so went with a 12.5 on GOAT for Chlorophyll at 140 and 160 shipped. I got them in last night and haven't had a chance to eye bang them as much but a quick try on felt perfect.
I ended up paying resale first time ever on the SB pair and did it on these again.. I have 0 regrets both times. Im too scared to wait and see if I get lucky on a 12.5 on SNKRS. So hard to land that size. SB pair was easier to do 12.

These indeed dropped yesterday? I get one pair and slack off checking here more than once a week.
I saw 5/20 for a few places and assumed just as much.

Is sneakerpolitics still doing a raffle?
I’m trying to keep track of all these sites who had them drop today. Are we to assume they’ll get the photons and midnight navy’s eventually? Seeing larger sizes fly scares me

SNKRS and Premier are dropping Chlorophyll colorway on 5/20/22.

Kith still has sizes. Got the loyalty e-mail for the shorts and happen to notice these. Couldn't resist. Still have a pair of 2012's, but they're 10 years old.

LPU:

IMG_20220515_164001__01.jpg

Something real off with my 12.5 from GOAT. I can look past all the time stains but the shape is real bad. Right pair seems to be curling up. On feet it felt ok by just trying them on. Anyone unless if it'll go away? Notice the difference in the pic below.
PXL_20220515_182211552.jpg
Yeah I’m a 12.5 too and the right shoe of my photons were a lil curled up fresh out the box. Not as bad as yours but I still noticed it. Haven’t wore them yet. Got a second pair coming from Size? so I’ll probably take the best L/R shoe and have those on ice while I beat the other pair.

Yeah I’m a 12.5 too and the right shoe of my photons were a lil curled up fresh out the box. Not as bad as yours but I still noticed it. Haven’t wore them yet. Got a second pair coming from Size? so I’ll probably take the best L/R shoe and have those on ice while I beat the other pair.
I might try for a 12.5 from Nike and if I get lucky hopefully it'll be in better shape.

Someone getting off them b grades on GOAT lol my pair had a weird dark grey mark on the heel and near eyelet on one of the shoes

Last edited:
Something real off with my 12.5 from GOAT. I can look past all the time stains but the shape is real bad. Right pair seems to be curling up. On feet it felt ok by just trying them on. Anyone unless if it'll go away? Notice the difference in the pic below.

Other family pictures.
PXL_20220515_184401545.jpg PXL_20220515_185011997.jpg
PXL_20220515_183343588.jpg
That looks pretty bad… me personally, I’d contact goat and return that pair. But being a 12.5, you might not have another shot at a pair..

That looks pretty bad… me personally, I’d contact goat and return that pair. But being a 12.5, you might not have another shot at a pair..
That's what I'm afraid of. Before fees a 12.5 now is 190 on GOAT and 182 on StockX. I paid less than that shipped. Might just hold on to them and try a shoe tree.

My 10.5 pair has one shoe which has a slight offset as well. It's fine when I actually wear the shoe, but of course, I would have preferred if it didn't have this issue. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom