OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Check out what I have found on the Premier. I think you will like the Air Trainer 1

http://app-2744.appdeep.link/products/6794088906817
1653055422019.png

Premier with some nice trickery. Wasn’t on the new release. You had to search trainer.

I guess I had a $5 credit from my one other buy in the last 4 years (I think I got the sbs from them too)

$115 shipped. Damn. I should’ve waited. Size got me good.

I just hope I don’t hit on that social status raffle

Damn.. how do you use points. I didnt see a place to enter them. I tried for another to see if I can cancel the first but they sold out. Last time I bought anything was Dec 2019 for Raygun SB's.

Damn.. how do you use points. I didnt see a place to enter them. I tried for another to see if I can cancel the first but they sold out. Last time I bought anything was Dec 2019 for Raygun SB's.
It was sort of on the checkout screen. You had to hit redeem to activate it.

Man, I really feel like that Nike embezzlement scheme has gotten out of hand if you can't get shoes like this without a sellout. This is a cult favorite, not some worldwide phenomenon shoe. :smh:

Anyway, will keep an eye out of US releases of photons and navys and if it looks like we aren't getting word soon then I'll try to get the UK releases later

Back
Top Bottom