OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

No way I’d pay more than retail+tax (+shipping I’d have to debate that) for a pair… the grey pair looks kinda nice to me. Brown really isn’t that bad either. I think they look better than the new version of at1s with all the buckles and reflective designs.

I like the brown pair, but they're more of a want than need. Prices aren't outrageous currently but I'd rather spend on the OG versions and/or wait to see what's ahead before paying $250+ for Travs.

Hit for a friend.
1AB054D1-A5D1-41E3-9985-60EB73EB2314.png

Is it safe to go down .5 in the chlorophylls? This will be my first time getting these and my tts is gone at every place that will ship to AK.

Is it safe to go down .5 in the chlorophylls? This will be my first time getting these and my tts is gone at every place that will ship to AK.
No lie I have a narrow foot and I'm true to size on everything these are a lil tight and they're my 10.5 if anything I should've gotten a 11! Mad comfortable too no cap

How's the fit compared to the current new Air Trainer 1s? I went with my AT1 sizing - which is half size up. Hope these Travs fit the same :nerd:
Sorry man i havent tried them on cause this is a pair im not sure about keeping just yet. But im sure theres reviews on youtube thatll talk about sizing

Always wanted to skate a pair of puma suedes, haven’t had the chance yet but heard they skate good even though that’s not there intention, it’s almost always nike for me now days with the exception of a random pair of skate shoes here and there but always find myself back in Nikes for most of my daily activities

Skated in suede puma clydes back in my hey day of skating in the 90s (plus I was a bboy 😅). They worked fine but were destroyed super quick

To make it Air Trainer related,
SB Chlorophylls

D33DC63A-3C27-4F6F-89BC-D159ADEDCCEE.jpeg

B6813871-2995-43BF-BA85-E53FAB40E77D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom