OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Found some more heavily discounted.

LPU:

IMG_20221028_140030__01.jpg
IMG_20221028_140607__01.jpg

Sheesh. I tried to stay out of here yesterday to resist temptation...and missed these deals.

I'm definitely standing down for this price moving forward lol.

Stocking up is hard to resist especially when the prices are that low. There’s no telling when Nike will retro these again so get them while you can. Don’t even know how I will keep contain when those big bubble Air Max 1’s drop next year.

Not available for international shipping. Odd bc I've ordered from them before.

Best thing about the AT1 releases this year is that there’s no hype behind em, no resellers, no stupid videos from influencers, no ugly collaborations with celebs, etc. The people who wanted a pair got a pair. Absolutely fantastic.

Hesitated and missed on the oneness deal… pretty sure I’ll be kicking myself later for that.

Wearing my Chloros today. Super comfy, but man are those side ankle panels trash plastic-like quality. Nike always cutting corners somewhere. Rest of the shoe is fire.

Wearing my Chloros today. Super comfy, but man are those side ankle panels trash plastic-like quality. Nike always cutting corners somewhere. Rest of the shoe is fire.
That's why I had to half size up. Those plastic like panels poked the edges of my feet the whole time.

$23 for shipping though...

Back
Top Bottom