OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

They're not shipping to the US, which is odd b/c I've ordered from them previously.
Where does it say they don't ship within the US? They're in the US. Some orders in the air max 1 thread have received tracking for their orders within the US.

idk if its da recession or me wising up but its a game of chicken with sales at this point. only thing I know i gotta do retail day 1 is da Chicago 1 and da AMM4.

WATTBA
That's true for sure.
I'm definitely only going to do Chicago 1s and Chicago 2s at retail for the year. Nothing else on the radar while waiting for some of these AT1s hit sales.

Same
Still salty I got the Navy's early at retail and they're on sale everywhere.

Don't beat yourself up. We never know these days what will sell out, and if you really want something, nothing wrong with going for it on RD. Personally, I wanted the chlorophylls. First order got canceled. Ended up ordering 2 more and got them both delivered and returns are feasible. Only need one, so have one that's hard to unload currently. Oh well. We win some, we lose some. Overall I net win in my opinion ;-).

Couldn't resist ordering another pair of Chloros. I don't care that I had to pay retail for my size 12s. Now I can wear the crap out of them and I will still have a backup pair.

However, I will wait for below retail for Shima Shimas.

idk if its da recession or me wising up but its a game of chicken with sales at this point. only thing I know i gotta do retail day 1 is da Chicago 1 and da AMM4.

WATTBA
Oh gawd. u just reminded me bout da 2. Ima need these shima for at least 40% off

Shima's need to hit $80 shipped for me to buy.

Snkrs restock chloros showed up yesterday. Forgot how much I love this shoe fresh out the box.

Don't beat yourself up. We never know these days what will sell out, and if you really want something, nothing wrong with going for it on RD. Personally, I wanted the chlorophylls. First order got canceled. Ended up ordering 2 more and got them both delivered and returns are feasible. Only need one, so have one that's hard to unload currently. Oh well. We win some, we lose some. Overall I net win in my opinion ;-).
I think the problem that iam having is that I didn't care much for the navy pair when I saw them in hand. Even though I'm all about OG colorways over anything they just don't do it for me like some of these other colors. Photon grey, Shima, medicine ball and the black white pair someone posted I like much more. Similarly to your case they are hard to unload them now unless I take a big loss.

Use code Fall25. Comes out to around a buck shipped.

Last edited:
Backup pair arrived
2E720C0D-D27C-429F-973A-C3CF17D0181A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom