OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

To the Gym
957F8C54-90CB-4FBA-A450-1446D022F335.jpeg

Man always worst timing. Christmas and I need a pr of wheat af1 and cardinals. Ive been waiting on these tho
Coincidentally, Wheat AF1 Mid is also in the pic. Too bad these stores are nothing but MSRP…. I’m still waiting for Shimas to be on the discount here in JP…

^Did you check Atmos? One of their stores in Shibuya (the one that’s right behind Udagawa Police Box) was where I saw it on last Sunday. It wasn’t there a week before, so they came out sometime during last week, I believe.

^Did you check Atmos? One of their stores in Shibuya (the one that’s right behind Udagawa Police Box) was where I saw it on last Sunday. It wasn’t there a week before, so they came out sometime during last week, I believe.

Yeah I did check Atmos… Just before having dinner and drinks at Itachi Shibuya. Only saw Tokyo’s and Shima Shima’s.

Left Tokyo December 12… Hope to visit again soon. 😀

^ Makes sense. Those weren’t there when I checked there on 11th, but were on 18th. (BTW, Limestones were there both times .) Never purchased anything from there tbh, but since it’s located just few steps away from the vinyl record store I’ve gotta go, checking there also just to see what were just released has almost been my habit for the past few years.

Hope you liked here and hopefully, you can come back here sooner rather than later coz it’s probably the best situation for the foreign headz to do some shopping here in JP because of the weaker yen…

Last edited:
^ Makes sense. Those weren’t there when I checked there on 11th, but were on 18th. (BTW, Limestones were there both times .) Never purchased anything from there tbh, but since it’s located just few steps away from the vinyl record store I’ve gotta go, checking there also just to see what are the released has almost been my habit for the past few years.

Hope you liked here and hopefully, you can come back here sooner rather than later coz it’s probably the best situation for the foreign headz to do some shopping here in JP because of the weaker yen…

Man, I love Tokyo… Planning on visiting once or twice a year. And yes, the weaker yen is a big plus. 😊

^ Makes sense. Those weren’t there when I checked there on 11th, but were on 18th. (BTW, Limestones were there both times .) Never purchased anything from there tbh, but since it’s located just few steps away from the vinyl record store I’ve gotta go, checking there also just to see what are the released has almost been my habit for the past few years.

when i lived there i found it hard to get things in my size (11) unless i shopped online at zozo or rakuten. still the case? i was only bunrendo at the time that had anything decent.

when i lived there i found it hard to get things in my size (11) unless i shopped online at zozo or rakuten. still the case? i was only bunrendo at the time that had anything decent.
Ahh…, even though I believe the situation is little better (considering that it seems like the younger Japanese have bigger feet or they just prefer bigger sizing) nowadays, it’s probably the case even now especially at the storefront unfortunately… But in US11, I believe the chances are bigger than US12, the biggest sizing NIKE-JP offers in most cases tho.

Also for nowadays, NDC-JP or SNKRS-JP are there for the bigger size crew. For example, both still have Tokyo03 & Shima2 at MSRP (but no Limestones) in US11…

And SNKRS-JP even have something like this in that size too…
FE4DA298-329D-4D0A-8F1A-293DB7DA5AEB.jpeg

Shimas $67

Shimas $67

Glad they didn’t have my sz… I woulda spent more money that I shouldn’t have 😂

Back
Top Bottom