OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

$89 from the Nike outlet.
E755E3D5-78C3-4014-B751-9F06E7081A4E.jpeg

Excellent, thanks!
Might still wait for deeper disco, but seriously thinking about jumping on that already good price. Did this color ever get a proper US release? Seems like there was no news about it, just this quiet trickle out

Gonna pass. Surprisingly that white/black cw does nothing for me. They’re okay but definitely don’t need. Same for the black/grey pair although I do like those a bit more. Would maybe buy on super deep discount but not a must have by any stretch.

Gonna pass. Surprisingly that white/black cw does nothing for me. They’re okay but definitely don’t need. Same for the black/grey pair although I do like those a bit more. Would maybe buy on super deep discount but not a must have by any stretch.
Kind of on the same boat but I don't have any dark AT1s and would love it for everyday wear.
White pair not bad and leather looks nice. I can let it slide. Be great to catch it on deep discount later in the year.

nike-air-trainer-1-coconut-milk-dv7201-100-release-date-1-1024x640.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-coconut-milk-dv7201-100-release-date-2-1024x640.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-coconut-milk-dv7201-100-release-date-3-1024x640.jpg

DV7201-100
I'm liking that colorway a lot.
Man I was never the type of person to buy so many different colorways in one model but these AT1s from last year to what's already leaked I truly want so many of them. Also barely ever tread away from OG colorways too and I liked a lot more 9f the releases than the navy pair. Chlorophyll still the🐐 though..

Back
Top Bottom