OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Why would the kid even bother commenting on them? Just for talkin' ish?
Or that he doesn't know what they are (I'm assuming most 12-year olds don't know what AT1 Chloros are)... and cuz they're not a well-known sneaker, they're fake?

I hope that your son doesn't let this get to him and that he'll continue to wear them. I get how peer influence can be at that age.

Why would the kid even bother commenting on them? Just for talkin' ish?
Or that he doesn't know what they are (I'm assuming most 12-year olds don't know what AT1 Chloros are)... and cuz they're not a well-known sneaker, they're fake?

I hope that your son doesn't let this get to him and that he'll continue to wear them. I get how peer influence can be at that age.

I know, right?! I don't consider them a shoe that anyone would even notice unless you're into them, which wouldn't be kids of that age. We'll see; I'm coaching him on ignoring moronic, stupid, lame, annoying, dumb people (with better, more appropriate words of course...heh).

S**t...I didn't even know that all these years. Share a link?
michael-jordan-nike-trainer-1.jpg

Technically not wearing them here, but I'm assuming those were his. 😅
1698699346597.png

If they're real it doesn't matter what that kid thinks.

Exactly! Showed him the pics of MJ with the chlorophylls this morning. In our family everyone knows his legacy b/c of my obsession (and my eldest was born on the 23rd, which is convenient). He wore them to school today over his other options. When he saw mine last year, he liked them and I gave him a pair this summer for his bday....no freak'n lame kid will deter him.

All I can think of is Colin Farrell letting loose on this kid in True Detective (son was bullied and didn't want to wear the Lebrons his dad bought him)

35% off code NOV23

Damn, mad I missed that HUNT worked on the violets. Would’ve caved at that price.

Back
Top Bottom