OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I wish I could put a pkg on layaway and buy one tomorrow, FNL is hating and wont't let me. I kinda wanted 2, guess I'll jus buy them seperately for my son 8)
glasses.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

anyone from southern NJ know what stores in woodbridge mall will have them, never been to that mall, but my cuzins are comin up and staying there and need to cop these tomorrow
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

I will be getting a pair but I really only want the black toes and not the black and yellows so if anyone is a 10.5 and wants the black and yellows let me know and we can go half on them.
This game aint changed me, dont let it change you.

HEY, I was wondering what a popular show size that i can resale the shoes for a highest price, becasue imam get two one for my self which is a sz 13, i need to resale at at least one to repay the moeny i am loaing from friends. thx nike talk people

Damn is there that much hype in the bay and other big cities? Cause I never thought you'd have to camp for these. Hopefully here in Indy it won't be too bad gonna wake up early since I gotta drive an hr to the nearest store.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

When I went to the mall today to look at these, I was a bit disappointed because the box was soo small compared to the dmp. Theyre basically two skinny nike boxes in one slightly bigger box. Pictures on them make up for it though :pimp:
pimp.gif

"The Art of Simplicity"

Quote:
HEY, I was wondering what a popular show size that i can resale the shoes for a highest price, becasue imam get two one for my self which is a sz 13, i need to resale at at least one to repay the moeny i am loaing from friends. thx nike talk people

Man, this @#%$ makes me laugh....!
www.sportsbasement.com

A few peeps from my work are lining up right now...wake up Bay Area because it has started..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $260 shipped sz. 13 and 8.5 Left!!

I believe these are Gr Limited release..Meaining they are limited but releasing at footlockers, finishlines, etc....
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $260 shipped sz. 13 and 8.5 Left!!

i guess the answer to any discount codes available online is a no?
Go Suns!!

20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM USE CODE BE8265

AJ ICE X 9.5 AND 10.5 FOR SALE.

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Does anybody have the footaction.com or footlocker.com or finishline.com PRODUCT # for these?
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

Quote:
WHat size is a popular one?LIke where i can get a higher sale price and buyer? thx nt people

Quote:
aznvietthug

roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It never fails.

Seriously... for you guys that don't get them, you should hit up someone in the NY/NJ Area.

Even for a LGR there are a LOT of spots out here that have them.

Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​
-hugebird

yo my dude ^^^^ pass on these man, i went to kings plaza today and 2 stores offered em to me for 220 flat. i tried both shoes on, and was very disgusted with the quality look etc. saved myself 220 today JB try harder
Cubans with the jesus piece wit my peeps

All i know is that when i got my retro 3s DTRT eastbay gave me a $10 gift card and i called and ask the rep and asked could i use these on the the old love new loves and she said that I can use it but promotions cannot be used or your order will be cancelled and I also talked to a manager to comfirm this and its true I just hope if I order tonite that it isnt a different story cause I will be pissed good luck to all yall that will try to get these cuz it will be pure hell

Back
Top Bottom