OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

i copped today for $220 no tax, $20 extra is worth it...i guess i'll just be getting up to get my girl a pair of the black/maize
they do seem to fit a little smaller, i got my right size and they fit perfect cause usually a 9 has a little bit of room but these fit perfect and the insoles on these joints are mad comfy

oh and for some reason they cut out the barcode on the box..not sure why but most likely has something to do with them being sold early

oh and i hope everyone gets theyre pairs!
[email protected]

Hope everyone who wants these will get them, have more than enough funds to get them but they just seem "eh" to me so I will be passing like Steve Nash.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL

mayne.

I'm so glad I was able to get mine early. I got so much @#%$ to do tomorrow and was not looking forward to the sunrise grind. props to my local mom and pop here in Dallas.

And make no mistake, this is the star of the pack:

More pics later - maybe.

im jealous of everyone that already copped em
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jumpman Pro Quick

Quote:
oh and for some reason they cut out the barcode on the box..not sure why but most likely has something to do with them being sold early
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

Man i real upset....just found out that i cant pick my pack up until around 8pm tomm. I was really looking forward to getting them in the morning
"I work for shoes.......sometimes"

Brand New Cingular Treo680 For Sale!!!!

in the bronx no one is lining up right now .. so ya can go ahead and come here and start camping out .. its lonely on them streets!

F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Quote:
Quote:
oh and for some reason they cut out the barcode on the box..not sure why but most likely has something to do with them being so

^^^ EXACTLY...THEY CUT IT OFF SO THEY CAN RING THEM UP TOMMOROW SO THEY WONT GET THEMSELFS IN A MESS FOR SELLIN THEM EIRLY

thanks for making it clear to me, i was wondering why they did it, i just knew it had something to do with not getting caught selling them early.
[/quote]

19 to go :pimp:
pimp.gif
lets get it

Back
Top Bottom