OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

its kool, i sent a pair to my address them my moms address could have gotten more but i aint wanna be to greedy

Since i got my pairs off swoosh I cancelled my order at eastbay. I had 3 pairs of 13s so if someone is looking for a 13 call eastbay ASAP. snag up the ones i just cancelled

i ordered from FINISHLINE.com and didnt recieve a confirmation or anything in my ORDER HISTORY log...but i got charged in my bank account...ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS???
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Okay earlier I said I didn't get my confirmation email from Eastbay and finally got it just not. Hopefully it gets processed by Monday.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

i was in line for about 6 hours at the finishline here in socal ...
had to play it cool even though i know them guys were hookin me up ... copped my sz.13 ....
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Very easy pickup for me out here in Warwick, RI , maybe a line of like 5 people, thats it. going back to bed! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Easiest release ever. Got to the mall at 5am. Footlocker had about 50 heads lined up outside. Finishline had about 30 heads lined up by their fire escape / employee entrance. Went through the fire escape / employee entrance to Champs, and I was the first in line. About a 1/2 hour later the employees show up. I paid for my shoes and I was out. Only 1 other person showed up there. Drove back by Footlocker and there were about 60 heads outside.

Argh... I work early on Saturday morning (i.e, I work in about half an hour) and I went to sleep at 1am when they weren't up on Swoosh. I did manage to order them on Finish Line... woke up and saw that they were on Swoosh for 120... only 14-18 left... I would be mad but as long as I got my pair, I don't really care.
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990​

Got mine at the mall in delaware, copped 6 pairs no problem, two to rock, two for my boy, two to sell
My shoe game is real.

Easiest cop of a high demand J ever. There was NO LINE at all and I was the first dude at the mall to get my pair. The Westfarms Mall in CT opened at 7am, i was there at 6am, and I walked in and got my pair with no problem. There was more girls there than guys and there were only 3 girls. I guess everyone in CT must be dead from UConn's Spring Weekend.

Just canceled my size 10.5 from eastbay, just a heads up. Got my pair from footaction on 34th st. When I left there was still more than 50 pairs available.

Easy Cop For me, In line at 5:45, out by 6:15
200704210100lq4.jpg
Trelvis Tha ThrillaWanted: Jordan X Steels or Black/White/Red Retro II's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

Scooped up a 12 & a 10.5 for my boy...Now i FINALLY get to sleep...
Clubbin & Jordan Releases do NOT mix... :smh:
smh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

This had to be the easiest cop ever! With the hype around the package there was only 5 in line at my spot. I hate to say it, but we were actually out numbered by the mall walkers. I am still trying to figure out what happened where everyone was this morning. Is this the case eveywhere or did other spots have the long line?

Back
Top Bottom