OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

anybody can give me a heads up on the sizing i wear a natural 13.5 but i ordered a 14 since you beast cleaned house on the 13 and 13.5 on swoosh
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

My area in upstate ny isn't really big into sneakers but when the 3s released, there were like 10 or 15 people ahead of me before a 7 am release and today there were five of us and three of them were buying kids sizes

Really easy cop. No lines, no hassle. In and out of Modell's and Champs. Got my 2 pairs. Good luck to everyone.
"The MC is the one that'll whisper the truth,
the rapper is the one that'll holla the lies.
So don't act surprised at what your daughter knows when she's five,
just blame it on the bull that you buy."

Seems like this release is going decently enough, cant wait to see what its like locally (Toronto) later on today.

Went in and Out in 20 minutes 2nd in line :D @ my spot. ( Only place in my city to)
Aim = Jays 585

Had to get my boy to cop em for me since I am away at college and they not gettin them in the little college town I am in. I talked to him just a second ago and the stores opened at 7 he got there at about 6:15 or so and he saw a guy he knows from finsh line pulling into the parking lot. He goes into the employee entrence with him and is fifth in line. About twenty or thirty people eventually get in line. My friend cops the size 13 the black toes for me and the black and yellow for him and it seems like an easy cop. Seemed like not as quite of a hype in my town as like the Fire Red 5s which was crazy.

So I'm on my way to my local finish line... driving as I type... lol. I have NO earthly idea if these are even going to be at this store. I was indecided about copping a 2nd pair so if there here then its meant to be *crosses fingers*

*edit* I'm here trippin off myself because the mall dosent open until 9...but they do have them... its nice as hell outside. Soooo... I'm camping out. BY MY DAMN self... no line nothing. For 35 minutes. Lol!
I said I'd neva camp out but this I amusing. I couldn't imagine going this for hours tho.
Respect to those who do!

This cop is gonna be easier than it is when I cop at the E.S

TEAM MEMPHIS

Just copped with ease in the ATL quality is lookin good IMO!!!!!!!!
Reppin the ATL.... And that's what's up!!
WANTED>>WANTED>>WANTED
Air Jordan X city series all sz11-11.5
Air jordan XII nubuck Sz11
Air Jordan XX Stealth Sz 10.5-11
Air Jordan IV Blk/red sz10.5-11.5 E-mail @ [email protected]

stood in line (7th or 8th) at a local place at 7:15 for a 9 opening... dude comes over around 8 with a huge bag from a footaction down the street and says they're selling early. about 5 of us go over, got a size 12 no problem. the black toes are ILL.

Hey guys, no lines here in Lyon,France. Copped mine earlier today but I was lucky because Footlocker only had ONE pair of size 12.
Quality is good, but I tried them on with a Pure$ IV on my left foot, and you can tell the difference since it was a first for me with the I's. Still don't know if I'll play with my blacktoes for my last college game on thursday. Any advice?
Et Jordan qui dit : "Que voulez-vous faire? Que voulez-vous?C'est impossible de m'arrter!!!" George Eddy NBA Finals 1992, GM1, MJ 6 for 3

This release was easy compared to DMP. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM FOOTIE
CLUB: Arsenal​

Copped with ease. If only it was this easy for the DMP release. Now to go on going AJ hiatus until the Black Cats.
TEAMSELLTHEKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES​

im leaving at 12:00 to get my daughter a pair of the black toes.(my boy who managages a store said he'd put her size on the side) i think my cousin is getting me a pack im not sure though. im not feeling the blk/yellow joints though.

no problems here, maybe about 10-15 people but there were 3 spots in the mall that got these which made it an even easier pickup. I really like the shoe very nice.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Dam, really easy cop than I taught. I Woke up around 8:30 after my boy called me and went to modells and got my 10.5 and walked right out. :wink:
wink.gif

About 50 people outside when the mall opened up this morning. It was a mad dash to get to the spots(4 of them). I see everyone lining up in front of my usual spot, so i run up the down escalator :lol:
laugh.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

imo i think jb has learned their lesson and are now producing more pairs than usual, so that they are making the money and not the resellers. good for us who really wants to buy the shoe, it's getting easier to cop the shoes we want to buy....
just my 2 cents
Team Philippines
Member No.58

Holy @#%$. This is the easiest cop I have experienced in yearssss. I dunno if it's cause cats don't wanna drop $200 or what, but this was insanely easy. I walked into the mall at 8:30, about a 1/2 hr later than usual, saw Foot Locker was still closed so I walked around a bit thinking I was gonna have to wait on some store to open. Footaction was open MAD earlier than they usually do, peace to homie for opening up the store early. No one waiting, no one even in the damn store... walked in, got my size 11, made some small talk, walked out in a good @#%$ mood. Like others have said, if only DMP's were this easy...

I love the kicks. The Yellows are SO much better in person, they're a nice shoe for a change, and I'm diggin the Wu Tang scheme.

I've only worn my Yellows.. but is it just me or are these things INSANELY COMFORTABLE?!?? Way more than they have any right to be. I swear, I wore my Grapes to buy em, and these feel more comfortable than the Grapes. Cushioning feels excellent, I almost forget I am rocking 1's..

Back
Top Bottom